The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Looking For Social Partner - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Looking For Social Partner (/thread-869.html)

Looking For Social Partner - Unsung Hero - 09-08-2015

Looks like I got accepted in. :^) My character, Alto Nem, is a bounty hunter bent on revenge against some far-off enemy. Today... we are not taking down that enemy.

But it'd be interesting to hunt down some other mark instead. Probably bandits. Everyone hates bandits. Except bandits. Though they probably hate other bandits anyway, so the point is moot.

Bounty hunter isn't just kill, though. If there's a bounty on finding the son of a rich noblewoman who eloped with a farmhand, well, I'd be game.

Am hoping to find a partner for roleplay who'll be willing to discuss ideas, rather than me just laying down the plot and everyone being an accessory rather than a main character.

Because that's what we are. Main characters.

RE: Looking For Social Partner - Andy - 09-12-2015

Sure, I'm game.

RE: Looking For Social Partner - Unsung Hero - 09-13-2015

Great! What character are you using, and is there some goal you want to achieve with that particular character here?

Mine will be to, "Find clues on Deadeye's whereabouts", probably by accepting a mark on someone related to him.

RE: Looking For Social Partner - Unsung Hero - 09-23-2015

... Sad

I kinda wanted to collaborate on a plot in conjunction with others so all characters have some personal hook to achieve, but I see that's not really working out so far in drumming up interest. Which is a major shame!

But in Rome, you do as the Romans, so I'll revise the request:

Historya is a theatre troupe that performs theatrical pieces of Bern's past, most notably the fight with Lycia. As they travel Bern, they pick up the occasional wanderer to hear stories, share stories and have a jolly good time. The characters were picked up at some point and have gotten to know or are getting to know some of the troupe members.

When they pause one faithful night, the characters are temporarily separated from the troupe. When they do return to the troupe, it's all been ravaged by a bandit raid. Some of the troupe survive, but it's up to the characters to track down the bandits responsible and bring them to justice. Possibly for fame, maybe for reward, or maybe because the bandits kidnapped the troupemaster's wife-to-be and that's simply not a good place for a woman to be.

---

EDIT: Looks like there's just no interest whatsoever. I guess I'll give up on this.