The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. (/thread-774.html)

Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 05-29-2015

Posting this just 'cause the ideas are very impractical, take forever to finish, and/or can be impossible to do.

1. Weapons banned + magic banned + staves banned + sudden death+traps tournament. All at once. Talk about Russian Roulette.

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Nolan Kryptonite - 05-29-2015

those tourneys have happened before

and you can ban specific weapons so why not weapon types

also passive aggressive fala

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 05-29-2015

>passive aggressive

Excuse me, how? I wanted to post my idea that was completely impractical and wont see any use, and there's really no point posting it in any of the tournament threads.

Also,

Quote:those tourneys have happened before

Proof pls.

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Fredmir - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 06:12 AM)Falaflame Wrote: Posting this just 'cause the ideas are very impractical, take forever to finish, and/or can be impossible to do.

1. Weapons banned + magic banned + staves banned + sudden death+traps tournament. All at once. Talk about Russian Roulette.

I wouldn't move, can't lose =D

Here's my idea :

All units with build at lvl 1, with S-ranks, everything or almost is OHKO! (oh.. and add Sadistic and Backfire in this)

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 05-29-2015

480 turns with no moving involved. GENIUS. Big Grin

Never ending stall fest until forfeit out of turns

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - MMM - 05-30-2015

I demand Sadistic Backfire Traps. MAXIMUM RAGE YAY Big Grin

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 05-30-2015

I think we've seen Sadistic Adrenaline Backfire... though not as a tournament. And I'm afraid to see it, lol.

(05-30-2015, 02:46 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I think we've seen Sadistic Adrenaline Backfire... though not as a tournament. And I'm afraid to see it, lol.

That doesn't count lol Adrenaline isn't even a luck-based game mode and it would actually make you want to Sadistic Backfire

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 02:48 AM)MMM Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 02:46 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I think we've seen Sadistic Adrenaline Backfire... though not as a tournament. And I'm afraid to see it, lol.

That doesn't count lol Adrenaline isn't even a luck-based game mode and it would actually make you want to Sadistic Backfire

Actually, in conjuction with Sadistic and Backfire, it contributes a bigger luck factor than you might imagine. But traps is also really luck based, lol.

(05-30-2015, 04:42 AM)Falaflame Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 02:48 AM)MMM Wrote: That doesn't count lol Adrenaline isn't even a luck-based game mode and it would actually make you want to Sadistic Backfire

Actually, in conjuction with Sadistic and Backfire, it contributes a bigger luck factor than you might imagine. But traps is also really luck based, lol.

Yeah the point is Traps is a lot more luck based (and WILL make you regret every single step you make) that was the point Tongue

Now if only Traps was implemented in such a way that the (negative) traps would permanently stay where they are...

btw for the Sudden Death idea thing, make it so not moving a unit in a turn automatically makes a player forfeit. gl Fred lmao

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Nolan Kryptonite - 06-03-2015

(05-29-2015, 05:42 PM)Falaflame Wrote: >passive aggressive

Excuse me, how? I wanted to post my idea that was completely impractical and wont see any use, and there's really no point posting it in any of the tournament threads.

Also,

Quote:those tourneys have happened before

Proof pls.

http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/68
http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/69

Passive agressive because it was in response to my post pretty much.

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Falaflame - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 02:03 AM)Nolan Kryptonite Wrote: http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/68
http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/69

Passive agressive because it was in response to my post pretty much.

Implying weapons were banned.
Implying magic was banned.
Implying staves were banned

Also, not really passive aggressive if it wasn't concerning your posts in the first place, but ok. Nice bait, dude.

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - Nolan Kryptonite - 06-03-2015

this topic popped up like right after i proposed no staves :v)

nice slippery slope with no weapons/magic tho

RE: Wacky tournament ideas that'll see 0 use. - MMM - 06-06-2015

I just had another great idea, let's have a tournament where everyone gets a fixed number of dolls/phantoms/whateveryoufeellikeusing that can only use Poison and have 3 HP and 0 elsewhere for an ultimate stallfest! Except Poison will be a staff and not a tome with 1-2 range, so it can't counterattack Tongue
It would even have the added benefit of loan characters which means fairly new people like me could take part too. :3