The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
So this is it huh? The new site. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: So this is it huh? The new site. (/thread-7.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Falaflame - 01-31-2014

(01-30-2014, 07:20 PM)Blade Lord S-IX Wrote: Everyone and their Micaiah :S

needs more other Lords

Celica.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Mizu - 01-31-2014

Does Ike and Soren together count as a Lord?

Make a Chrom one with lots of blue. But high contrast, so we can make it the default one without blinding people or making it impossible to read.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Speedy - IX - 02-01-2014

(01-31-2014, 05:58 PM)Mizu Wrote: Does Ike and Soren together count as a Lord?

Make a Chrom one with lots of blue. But high contrast, so we can make it the default one without blinding people or making it impossible to read.

Yez needz Chrom skin Blue/silver andz contrastz

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Falaflame - 02-02-2014

Yeah the contrast in the old forums were so low it hurts to go on anything other than Leonardo and Haar for me, and even then they were still kinda blinding for other people, too.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Mizu - 02-03-2014

Leonardo and Haar were the only ones I used, too. The blue/silver for Chrom sounds good. I'm actually really not big on the silver, but I probably wouldn't use that skin anyway. XD We should keep the Makalov skin, though. What kind of person doesn't like orange/sexy/pink? rofl

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Falaflame - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 06:19 PM)Mizu Wrote: Leonardo and Haar were the only ones I used, too. The blue/silver for Chrom sounds good. I'm actually really not big on the silver, but I probably wouldn't use that skin anyway. XD We should keep the Makalov skin, though. What kind of person doesn't like orange/sexy/pink? rofl

[Image: Nope.png]

That skin was an eyesore. x:

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Fredmir - 02-03-2014

as for myself, Leonardo, Haar, Sothe and Mia were the ones I could use, Mia being the one I used the most.

Blue/Silver looks interesting, I'd maybe use it.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Pura - 02-03-2014

#BringBackMicaiah

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Spammalanche - 02-04-2014

I happened to fucking enjoy the hell out of the Oscar skin, tyvm.

I miss my green ;-;

Holy fuck FE10 is 7 years old.

Either way, whoever's doing options for skins should go with the fan favourites and the tropes. Sully and Stahl, Fred, Lonqu, Chrom, Cordelia and her daughter, Lucia, uh... Chrom's nephew (it's been like half a year and I forget half the characters already), and I think Inigo, Tharja, and... uh... man I am drawing blanks on a lot of Awakening names.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Breadophile - 02-04-2014

(02-03-2014, 11:21 PM)Pura Wrote: #BringBackMicaiah

dis heah. Micaiah best skin. Unlike BK it was dark and had a decent text color.

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - Speedy - IX - 02-04-2014

(02-04-2014, 12:11 AM)Spammalanche Wrote: Either way, whoever's doing options for skins should go with the fan favourites and the tropes. Sully and Stahl, Fred, Lonqu, Chrom, Cordelia and her daughter, Lucia, uh... Chrom's nephew (it's been like half a year and I forget half the characters already), and I think Inigo, Tharja, and... uh... man I am drawing blanks on a lot of Awakening names.

It's Vaike Time

RE: So this is it huh? The new site. - sirocyl - 02-04-2014

I'm going to be porting over some of the old character skins and make a few new ones.

But for some skins, the theme should be locations.

I should make a new thread specifically for the skin discussion.