The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP (/thread-586.html)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-01-2014

Hey there. I've noticed my interest in RPing comes and goes, and I have finals coming up within the next couple of days, so I'm looking for someone cool and interesting to run a rapid-fire, two-man roleplay with. I'm talking four posts a day quick. I'm talking let's get a plot over and done with in a week or two. I'm talking something manly, adventurous, and full of passion. I'm talking BONDING EXPERIENCE between two FIERY SOULS.

Do you have the heart to get on this train? Because it's headed to Badass Station with two passengers. It's me and you, bud.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-01-2014

I'd apply, but my (and my characters') lack of testosterone and Y-chromosomes seem to be a significant hurdle. Tongue

If we can work past that, though, I've got time to engage in something like this.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-02-2014

It's not about gender, it's about heart and fighting spirit. I'm more than happy to run something with you.

I have a character who is currently an errant knight in Lycia, running around, doing stuff, and generally being in exile after fleeing for the sake of his lady love. What are your characters currently doing so we can work something out?

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-02-2014

Morgan's IRP slot is in use right now, so she might not work out unless this is an SRP or her current RP finishes soon (which isn't looking too likely). She's currently near the Bern-Lycia border, looking for her family.

Ingrid's not done any RPs yet, so she's probably who I'll go for. She's a travelling healer and anima mage who's currently in Etruria, but given her currently nomadic lifestyle, I'm sure I can find a reason for her to be in Lycia (I'd planned for her to go there eventually anyway).

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-03-2014

Ingrid would probably work well, considering Roland's minor noble origins and all of that stuff. What do you think, nomadic, runaway mage and runaway knight cross paths in Northern Lycia, have to run away from captors/fight a bunch of bandits/save a village/any other ideas?

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-03-2014

I'm leaning towards the first option, since it seems the most likely scenario for Ingrid to find herself in, but I'm fine with whatever RP you'd prefer to do. Sorry about my lack of ideas. Tongue

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-04-2014

Alright, sounds good. I'll have it up by tonight!

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-09-2014

Sorry, finals are currently doing a number on me. I should have this up by wednesday if you don't mind waiting.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-09-2014

Not a problem, I understand you got real life stuff going on. RPing can wait.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-10-2014

Thread's up!

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-10-2014

I might not be able to post until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: Yikes, that took me way longer than it was supposed to. Sorry about that, I know you wanted this to go faster.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Andy - 12-18-2014

Aw, bummer. The moment I take a short hiatus from this site is the moment Broski thinks of an RP.

Oh well.

I'll look forward to the next one, then. Have fun, you two.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 12-27-2014

I'm sorry that took such an absurd amount of time. I promise my posting should pick up from here, though, if you're still at all interested in this RP.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 12-27-2014

Yeah, no problem at all! It's holiday time, so it's totally understandable!

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 01-06-2015

Let me know if the last post ended well enough for you to be able to post. I wasnt sure whether to continue or not and wanted to give you a chance to butt in. If it's not in character for you, I'd be more than happy to edit and extend.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 01-07-2015

Yeah, admittedly I'm having trouble figuring how Ingrid could inject herself into this without it being weirdly out of character for her. Go ahead and extend the post, please and thank you.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 01-09-2015

Edited! Go for it!

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 01-12-2015

So, if you don't mind me asking, do you have an idea of where you wanted this RP to go? I don't have any suggestions, really, I was just wondering what you were planning.

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - Victor - 01-12-2015

Yes, I do! Sorry for not letting you know. Guy is not alone, goes to get friends while we social for a few posts. We run away from said friends, into local village. Final showdown, maybe, then part ways. Good? Unless you had some other character stuff you wanted or needed to do?

RE: Looking for Cool Guy to 2-man a Quick RP - thenoun - 02-03-2015

Hey, sorry it's taken me a so long to post. It's been kind of hectic since the semester started. Give me a couple days and I should have something up. Smile