The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Life - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Life (/thread-565.html)

Life - Mizu - 11-03-2014

It feels funny.

RE: Life - Pura - 11-05-2014

I see it like an abusive father pointing at me with a double-barreled shotgun.

RE: Life - Alusq - 11-05-2014

It's kind of like eating oats straight out of the can because why are you eating oats straight out of the can can't you put them in a bowl or something.

Some people claim to get high on it from time to time, which I frankly find absurd.

RE: Life - Nolan Kryptonite - 11-10-2014

RE: Life - Fredmir - 11-19-2014

(11-10-2014, 03:39 AM)Nolan Kryptonite Wrote: 777

779, cause I feel like it

RE: Life - Mizu - 11-21-2014

*Cuts wrists* BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT! >=o v.v;

RE: Life - sirocyl - 05-30-2015

(11-05-2014, 09:23 PM)Alusq Wrote: It's kind of like eating oats straight out of the can because why are you eating oats straight out of the can can't you put them in a bowl or something.

Some people claim to get high on it from time to time, which I frankly find absurd.

When I was younger, I ate raw oatmeal a lot, but not from the can o.O I usually just filled up a pringles tin.

(11-21-2014, 07:01 PM)Mizu Wrote: *Cuts wrists* BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT! >=o v.v;

nuuuuu~ no hurting yoself. D<

RE: Life - Mizu - 06-03-2015

I couldn't in real life. I have zero pain tolerance. My little brother made fun of me because I had to get an ultrasound on my heart and the pressure they used bruised my whole chest and ribs. Rofl

RE: Life - sirocyl - 06-03-2015

aw o.o I have quite a pain tolerance, but I can't stand cutting or any kind of blood really well, and I can't stand seeing others being in pain. D:
My niece tripped and cut her arm a bit and I was like, full-on nurse mode with the bacitracin, a damp towel, a topical analgesic of benzocaine and a band-aid. no ouchies allowed .n.

RE: Life - Jack - 06-03-2015

I work at a vet. I consider it a good day if blood is the worst thing I'm covered in at the end of the day.

RE: Life - Mizu - 06-04-2015

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I've submitted an application for a position at a veterinary clinic; however, I really can't stand the sight of animals in pain. There's really nothing worse in my opinion. </3

RE: Life - Jack - 06-05-2015

Not the best job for you then, my first day working at a different veterinarian when I was 17 had me in the room during two different euthanasias. I was totally not ready for that.

RE: Life - Mizu - 06-06-2015

Wowee... I don't know if I'd be able to handle that. I was really looking forward to getting the position, too. I figured they'd just have me in the office. =/

We have a 17-year-old lab mix. I can't remember a time in my life without her. She hasn't been doing so well lately and I think she's about ready to be put to sleep. v.v; It's such a tough decision to make. My mom has a sheltie who's always been particularly attached to her, so we think he's going to be really depressed. I can't even imagine being without my two shelties.

RE: Life - Jack - 06-07-2015

It's tough, not gonna pretend it isn't. But if an animal is really suffering it's usually best to let them get some peace. You move on. It takes a while and it isnt easy, but it happens. When you see a new dog's smiling goofy face you fall in love all over again.

I had my last dog for 10 years and we were crushed when she finally had to be put down. Then one day my current goofball comes into our life and we're happy. That's him in my avatar right now, playing burrito after his bath.

RE: Life - Falaflame - 06-07-2015

I wish someone I knew would get the message you posted, Jack. She simply wouldn't let go of the dog. Poor thing's just suffering.

RE: Life - Mizu - 06-08-2015

I've seen people like that. My mom's like that, too. I feel like it's selfish. My dogs are literally my reason for living. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them and I could never let them suffer. Making them suffer to keep yourself from losing them because you don't want to be sad is just terrible. Losing them and knowing they're no longer in pain is a lot easier, at least in my opinion, than watching them suffer.