The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Word - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Word (/thread-521.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Word - Nolan Kryptonite - 11-10-2014

(09-21-2014, 01:50 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Ket's going by Crimea River last I knew, but I don't recall seeing her on this new board. In fact, Ket's last post was in March. Don't know about Wymsy or SaS, but I know SaS abandoned FEP. I think they had to essentially hijack the site to try to repair years of damage on the old obsolete board.

Crimea River was a girl? o.O

RE: Word - Linkhardin - 11-11-2014

(10-21-2014, 08:34 PM)Falaflame Wrote: That's right. It's a turn off to members, it's a turn off to new members, and it's a turn off to possible returning members. We have to be a lot more limited to name changes now.
THIS. RIGHT. HERE.
This right here makes me so happy. I've been with FEP for 6 years now, and as of right now, I think I know, at most, two of you from the past. I don't know nearly everyone on this right now, or rather I don't know any of these current identities and actually probably DID know you a while back with a different name. In all of my time with FEP, I've change my name once. Wanna know what the change was? linkhardin -> Linkhardin
Yep, all I did was capitalize my original name.
All of the constant name-changing made me just not want to be on the forums all-together. It's the same reason why I pop up as little as I do now. If everyone keep the same name, or similar name -- or even if their name changed once in the past, like, 2 months, I would be able to create the same friendships that I had with FEPers in the past.
If the name-changing is truly limited, I will be extremely active here(like 4-10 times a day, just like 6 years ago). I used to talk on the forums all the time. The only reason why I'm actually still here is for two reasons only: FE has always been my favorite game, so feel a sort of connection with the site; I know the community as a whole. I can't identify you personally, but I know all of you were awesome, and interesting people with similar interests to me. I really didn't wanna let go of this site, even when there wasn't much left for me, and now I have hope that there is a reason to continue holding on.

Sorry for the rant, but I truly mean all of this. This single-handedly tore me apart from the site, so now I hope I can be brought back.
I know I don't usually say much even though I really want to, but now you know why.

RE: Word - Falaflame - 11-11-2014

I think you will be pleased to find out this next bit of information. @Linkhardin

There's no name change function here on the new forums. And in all of my time here as admin, on the brand new forums, not once have I received a single request to change anyone's name.

^This right here is a welcome change.

But that does not mean there won't be name changes. You may change a grand total of 3 times a year. Once done, you may not change the name until 3 months. And barring any holiday events or whatever is planned, once you use up the 3 name changes, you may not change again until the new year.

I will be proposing this to fensti. I don't want to see an overabundance of name changes ever again. It's generally confusing and I'd rather not lose members over it.

RE: Word - Linkhardin - 11-11-2014

3 name-changes are nothing. I am more than content with that. It was only frustrating when a person changed their name, like 7 times in one month simultaneously with other members, creating my mass confusion. With the seldom name changes, I would once-in-a-while notice a name I don't recognize, and then quickly check the name history. I am fine with that. I really appreciate this.

RE: Word - Cheffy - 11-12-2014

I find it amusing that me popping in causes a flurry of staff discussion. Happened last time too. come to think of it, happens in most groups I look in to.

I decree myself to be the leadership magnet and general eye of the shitstorm. Bow to my glory.

RE: Word - Mizu - 11-12-2014

*Bows* =d

RE: Word - Falaflame - 11-14-2014

Well, general eye of the shitstorm is in the past here. I like the "leadership magnet" idea better honestly. We need more of those. Tongue

RE: Word - Mizu - 11-14-2014

LET'S CLONE CHEFFY! >=O

RE: Word - Cheffy - 11-15-2014

Oh goodness... a dozen cheffies?

RE: Word - Falaflame - 11-16-2014

Twice the more copokies.

RE: Word - Mizu - 11-17-2014

A dozen more Cheffies to kidnap

RE: Word - Pura - 11-17-2014

So if you guys clone him, I can kill the clones without having to worry about consequences?

RE: Word - Falaflame - 11-17-2014

No, you get twice the consequences. o:

RE: Word - Mizu - 11-18-2014

And all of the other clones would gang up on you. Dozens of Cheffys (Cheffies? XD) would take over the world.

RE: Word - Pura - 11-19-2014

Flamethrower is an answer. Barbecue tonight?
(11-17-2014, 06:21 PM)Falaflame Wrote: No, you get twice the consequences. o:
D:

RE: Word - Cheffy - 11-21-2014

Guys, guys... The nation of Chefftopia desires only peace. Dissenters are welcome to visit our copokie vats. They are 10% recycled organic matter after all.

RE: Word - Mizu - 11-21-2014

Rofl "Recycled" isn't something I want in a consumable.