The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error

FEPlanet Community
To Newbies: Reminder on the registration process. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Site Matters (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements and News (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: To Newbies: Reminder on the registration process. (/thread-508.html)

To Newbies: Reminder on the registration process. - Falaflame - 09-11-2014

I weeded through the activation queue, and found a surprisingly good amount of activations that went unnoticed. So I've activated the accounts that I felt weren't bots. There were some potential accounts that were hinging on 50/50 chances that I feel I shouldn't take chances on.

Anyway, I've posted this as a reminder that, if you register, immediately post in this forum to request your forum activation. Do NOT request FETO activation in that forum. Instead, you go to this thread to request activation on the (old) forums, which grants you access to FETO.

This is a very confusing roundabout way of doing things, and I'm sorry for all the confusion, but there isn't much we can do about it. The Captcha system sucks, and FETO, as well as the main site, being tied to the old, outdated, and breaking down IPB platform is doing us no favors whatsoever. So the one thing I ask of everyone, members and guests alike, is to be patient.

Thanks for your time.

RE: To Newbies: Reminder on the registration process. - fensti - 09-11-2014

And then I'm the only one who really does the FETO (oldforums) activation so you might have to sit tight for a bit if I'm not on for a day. Don't worry, I check this a couple times a day when I am around.