The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Can't change character's sprites/info - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Can't change character's sprites/info (/thread-468.html)

Can't change character's sprites/info - Euklyd - 08-13-2014

Hi, complete newb here; I was conscripted into playing FETO by my friends (you know who you are) and have been having a lot of fun, but I have a minor issue:

After I changed a character's sprite/info once, when I went back to the "Character Sprites and Information Management" page, his name had disappeared and was replaced by a blank line:
[Image: JsPSe5A.png]

Between "Alex" and "Darps" there should be another name ("<isaac>").

(If there's a general thread for FETO bugs/questions/etc., I didn't see one; I hope this is in the right place)

RE: Can't change character's sprites/info - Falaflame - 08-13-2014

Does the name "isaac" also encase the < and > symbols? If so, that may very well be why that was happening.

RE: Can't change character's sprites/info - Euklyd - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 01:24 PM)Falaflame Wrote: Does the name "isaac" also encase the < and > symbols? If so, that may very well be why that was happening.

Yeah, it does, 'cause it's a placeholder for a name that I was planning to change later / not use at all, for ~reasons~.
I was able to modify it the first time, though, so idk what's up with that.

Okay I just checked; you were right. I should be able to fix it now by copying/pasting the link.
[Image: JQDj18M.png]

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: yup, works fine with [ ]

RE: Can't change character's sprites/info - Makaze - 08-13-2014

(08-13-2014, 08:48 PM)Euklyd Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 01:24 PM)Falaflame Wrote: Does the name "isaac" also encase the < and > symbols? If so, that may very well be why that was happening.

Yeah, it does, 'cause it's a placeholder for a name that I was planning to change later / not use at all, for ~reasons~.
I was able to modify it the first time, though, so idk what's up with that.

Okay I just checked; you were right. I should be able to fix it now by copying/pasting the link.
[Image: JQDj18M.png]

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: yup, works fine with [ ]

Holy shit. This is a huge security flaw. Please force it to convert to HTML safe chars such as &lt; & &gt; when rendering.

RE: Can't change character's sprites/info - fensti - 08-13-2014

Not really much we can do about that right now. I can manually go in and fix it in the database if it happens again.