The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Questions and such - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Questions and such (/thread-453.html)

Questions and such - Zenkaze - 08-06-2014

I am currently waiting on an account reset for FETO so I can actually start with a set of units I understand (I literally don't know what I was doing back in the day) and I had a few questions while I waited. The primary being about how active would you say the game is now? I played back in 2010 and it was more or less dead, I only actually got to get a few games in (Then long story short I went without proper internet for a year and a half) Also, are there any recomendations on starting out, or would ya say just to wing it?

RE: Questions and such - fensti - 08-06-2014

Well, I just reset your account so you should be good to go for there.

And I would say it's more active than it was in 2010, but not as active as it was in its hayday. We're hoping to get it back up near that point, but there are just some hiccups for now.

RE: Questions and such - Zenkaze - 08-06-2014

Right on. It's good that it's more active at least. I intend to actually stick around this time, and I'm dragging a couple of people I know in too so, there's like 3?

RE: Questions and such - Speedy - IX - 08-06-2014

We have a bunch (maybe about 5-6 (including myself)) veteran players that still play and there are a few other newbies around as well. I'd think finding matches shouldn't be too hard.

Good luck and have fun~

RE: Questions and such - Speedchain - 08-06-2014

I recommend reading the guides that you find here and don't be afraid to ask us for advice. It's a lot to read and you don't have to do everything at once. You can try messing around with your friends first or try to build a decent team from the start by following the guides and asking more experienced players for advice.

And you should join the skype chat if you're planning to stay active.

I looked through the guides and cobbled together a starting team. Now I'm just looking to duke it out and see if dumb luck and minor strategy can overcome what are likely terrible skill ups Big Grin

RE: Questions and such - Speedchain - 08-06-2014

Your current team is lacking a healer, you should really replace one of your melee units with a healer and your team could also use another mount (that can deal damage). I haven't looked at anything else yet, so I'll try giving more tips in a bit.

Balanced is a nature that is almost never the best nature to use, try playing around with natures in the stat calculator to see what works best.

I recommend posting your team and the build of every unit in the team rate thread, you'll get a lot of feedback that way.

Legit. I hadnt even thought about a nonpremoted healer.

RE: Questions and such - Wen Yang - 08-06-2014

As Newbie populations go, I'm currently in the process of bringing around 8-10 new guys over to FETO from another FE forum, so that should help. Wink

Fantastic. Im gonna keep trying to get people together too.

RE: Questions and such - Speedchain - 08-07-2014

That's great!

RE: Questions and such - Wen Yang - 08-07-2014

If you see me online, try inviting me to a match that's 5-10 minutes time-limit wise, I'll likely bite. Wink

RE: Questions and such - Speedchain - 08-07-2014

I'll try that sometime then.

RE: Questions and such - Zenkaze - 08-07-2014

Likewise.

RE: Questions and such - Gold dust - 06-21-2016

I hope you're all active still because i really want to get into this

RE: Questions and such - Jokster908 - 06-26-2016

I'ma try to keep this semi quick with the two questions?

Is the skype chat like a voice chat or is it type based?

And the second question-

Are there any active NEW people around here? Because I rarely see many people in the first place, if I do see them, they might have nothing but lvl 20's(no offense to you veterans but you all are too overpowered compared to me XD). Also its usually the same people online. I don't know if I'm just up when everyone else is asleep and vice-versa, but I have really enjoyed the few battles I've done, and I really hope to get into more battles and possibly join/make a roleplay in this. So-I have done my exploration(or some at best) and a lot of people I see getting their accounts activated I dont see anywhere. I'm legally blind in one eye but that doesn't really matter through the computers[does it (._.''||)]. So to the mod's (a third question out of nowhere), how many people are active? I probably missed the answer somewhere but hey, who knows.*shrugs*

RE: Questions and such - MMM - 07-16-2016

(06-26-2016, 04:40 PM)Jokster908 Wrote: I'ma try to keep this semi quick with the two questions?

Is the skype chat like a voice chat or is it type based?

And the second question-

Are there any active NEW people around here? Because I rarely see many people in the first place, if I do see them, they might have nothing but lvl 20's(no offense to you veterans but you all are too overpowered compared to me XD I know right? ._. though to be fair we could always use level 20 mode and restrict ourselves to using E/D-ranks only as well to make it fair in terms of character levels xP Otherwise, you could also look at the level limits, we also make low level battles lol). Also its usually the same people online. I don't know if I'm just up when everyone else is asleep and vice-versa, but I have really enjoyed the few battles I've done, and I really hope to get into more battles and possibly join/make a roleplay in this. So-I have done my exploration(or some at best) and a lot of people I see getting their accounts activated I dont see anywhere. I'm legally blind in one eye but that doesn't really matter through the computers[does it (._.''||)]. So to the mod's (a third question out of nowhere), how many people are active? I probably missed the answer somewhere but hey, who knows.*shrugs*

Sorry for late reply but:
1. We don't normally voice chat, we just furiously hit random keys and never once mention FETO though you, the person reading this, could change that!
2. Of bloody course lol there's always newbies around, the question being how long they actually stay. :/
3. You can get a rough idea by going here and searching for members active in the past [insert an amount of time here] and/or looking here and see how many people are actually currently battling. 37 people were on FETO at some point over the past week and 19 people are currently in at least one battle.

RE: Questions and such - Jokster908 - 07-16-2016

Ah, thank you! That's something I have really been needing to know.