The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
"Exactly what it says on the tin." - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: "Exactly what it says on the tin." (/thread-43.html)

"Exactly what it says on the tin." - Falaflame - 02-02-2014

This will be where actual general discussion will take place. Just talk about whatever in here, pretty much; basically things that generally don't belong in the other threads here.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - sirocyl - 02-02-2014

fala why do we need a sticky everyone knows what a general discussion is
unless this is a thread for discussing random stuff
in which case, why not just make a new thread for each topic?

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Falaflame - 02-02-2014

It's just for off topic discussion that doesn't really belong in the other threads?

if you object though feel free to desticky it.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - sirocyl - 02-02-2014

Hmm. I see your point, just that I notice we respond more to individual threads than to posts in a thread.
I'll keep this up though, to keep threadspam down.

Now, back on topic. ... off topic? I don't know

I didn't get to tell her that I like her yesterday. ._.
But I might telephone her tonight and do so. She seems to understand, I just have a bit of an issue with saying what I need to under pressure, and we were distracted with video games until the very last minute.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Falaflame - 02-02-2014

I know the feeling. When it comes down to that very moment, I have a hard time finding the balls to pop the bubble for her, because i can never know what kind of response to expect. It's an anxious type of feeling every time I think about it.

But at least you had fun with the video games. xD

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Space Flower - 02-04-2014

I haven't popped a bubble in years. I went full 2D after the 'high-school sweethearts' thing didn't work out so hot, haha. Phone calls were my medium of choice though. I fall apart in face-to-face conversation.

Okay that's a lie. Most of my confessions were done via internet. . . .

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - sirocyl - 02-04-2014

Well, I did it.

She couldn't give me a no or a yes.
Apparently I'd be her first relationship.
And she's so new to this kinda thing.
So we'll see, next saturday.
It's her birthday too, today o3o

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Falaflame - 02-04-2014

Well, an ambiguous answer is still better than a flat out rejecton. It's still an unsettling feeling, though, knowing that anything you could do wrong during this time could influence her decision. So be on top of everything you do and everything you say.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Val Ritz - 02-04-2014

Exactly what it says on the tin: The Romantic Exploits Thread.

Personally all I can really offer up as advice on the matter is to take things one day at a time. Giving her space and some time to think without shutting her out completely might be helpful in this situation, but given that I don't know her (whoever she is) that's just a suggestion. Let her know that you're willing to not pressure her into any rash decisions, and that whatever the outcome there won't be any backlash or terrorizing or whatnot.

Other than that, you're on your own, I suppose!

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Pura - 02-05-2014

(02-04-2014, 10:40 AM)Space Flower Wrote: I haven't popped a bubble in years. I went full 2D after the 'high-school sweethearts' thing didn't work out so hot, haha.
Why to bother be interested in 3D when even your own hand can be like "sorry honey, not tonight, I have a headache".
Derp.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - sirocyl - 02-05-2014

Sorry, I only date 4D girls. #timelordswag
Yesterday was her birthday and I surprised her with a phone call. Least I could do, especially after she texts me "... nothing special happened. Oh well. Sad"

I just wanted to be her something special. Even if just for a few minutes that day.

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Space Flower - 02-07-2014

Sounds like you've got the right idea already. Smile A lot of girls really like that.

I'm the total opposite though. Being in social situations and commitments for too long just reminds me that I'm a dick. 16-month relationship? Never got her flowers.

Quote:even your own had
say what

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - Pura - 02-07-2014

Ooops. Hand*

RE: "Exactly what it says on the tin." - sirocyl - 02-13-2014

I haven't updated this in a good while.

Oops.

Last Saturday, I asked her if she wanted to go on a date sometime this week.
She said yes. o.o

So I'm waiting to hear back from her when and where would be best, but I'm thinking friday, burger place (classic, not fast-food obviosly) then maybe a movie.
Maybe Robocop.
And yes, it's Valentine's Day. Gotta make it extra special for her. Blush

(02-05-2014, 05:04 AM)Pura Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 10:40 AM)Space Flower Wrote: I haven't popped a bubble in years. I went full 2D after the 'high-school sweethearts' thing didn't work out so hot, haha.
Why to bother be interested in 3D when even your own hand can be like "sorry honey, not tonight, I have a headache".
Derp.
Lol'd. I never really bothered with 2D girls. Well, aside from some random crushes here and there.

Also, I'm all excited and happy now. And when I'm happy, I'm productive. Expect the web-based FEP chat within a week. Big Grin

Here's a sneak preview.
[Image: FkeKIlI.png]

The backend is finished, just the frontend needs to be templated and skinned out. Which is almost done, too, but it's being an asshole. lol