The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 811 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 811 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 875 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 761 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 428 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 830 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 830 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 875 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 761 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 428 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message

FEPlanet Community
[IRP] Secrets of the Empire - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+---- Thread: [IRP] Secrets of the Empire (/thread-413.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Deathspike - 04-26-2015

Gunoy was more focused on what Paige, Shad, and Wolfram were discussing at this point. He then started to notice that his arm was feeling less painful than it did before. He looked over to see Kalin using her staff on his arm and he just sighed at her.

"Kalin, was it? You're wasting your time doing that," he said to her, "all that will do is ease the pain and give me my blood back, it won't fixed this cursed wound," he explained to her, "but the thought is appreciated."

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Breadophile - 05-11-2015

"I mean shoot, I'll take no pain and yes blood circulation over no blood circulation and yes pain any day of the week. But you're welcome."

Kalin turned to Paige.

"I heard the four letter h-word associated with money. Unfortunately, while I hate to turn down money, now is not the time. I have to go searching for someone. I'm sure you can easily call another pegasus knight. Just remember you get what you pay for, so don't skimp out."

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 05-18-2015

"Ah, I had forgotten," Paige replied to Kalin. "I wish you luck on finding your...sibling." She honestly couldn't remember whether she had a brother or sister, given her earlier description.

With that said, Paige found herself with a party of one on her grand quest to uncover the empire. She wasn't keen on hiring some unknown, especially given the information she was uncovering. Now she had to worry about spies and assassins, if Shad's and Wolfram's suspicions were true.

"Now, I need to make arrangements if I am to visit these libraries. If you'll excuse me, I'll be at the front desk drafting a report. If anyone needs anything, you know where I am. Of course, I will lead you out of the castle when you're ready."

With that, Paige walked to the other side of the room, preparing for the next journey...

letter Wrote:Milord,

In light of the damage report I had sent, I must temporarily resign my post. I will be traveling across Lycia to find a replacement for this tome. Arrangements have been made so that the library will be tended to. Once again, I am truly sorry that this happened on my watch.

Sincerely,

Paige Pierpont