The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? (/thread-409.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 08-29-2014

Post will go up soon. I've been a bit busy in places. Pardon my dust.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 09-08-2014

Double Posto.

I have finally posted. LinkPrime, I am uncertain if you wanted me to do something with the Inn so let me know here and I can add it but I wanted to get a post up.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 09-08-2014

You don't have to if you don't want to. I was waiting for something to grab his attention away from it. He was really dragging his feet to the inn though, so there's no rush haha.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 09-10-2014

Poasted. *cracks knuckles* Felt good doing that again. I get the feeling Ambrose and Orica's relationship is going to be powered by a lot of vitriol.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 10-09-2014

Life check. *thump thump*

Is everyone still around? Let's get this thing moving.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 10-09-2014

Totally my bad guys. Post up soon.

Edit: Done

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 10-10-2014

Still here.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Siro - 10-10-2014

^Same

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 10-13-2014

I am also still here.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 10-17-2014

Double Posto Again. My Thread. I can do that.

This week has been busy.

1. I run an anime club and we have an event where we preview everything going on the list for the new season. Because someone said "Just showing the first bit of an episode isn't always a good preview place." I now have to watch at least part of the first episode of EVERYTHING we preview. That was 37ish shows this season. In 2 week.

2. A Yellow Jacket got into my house Monday Night. I had the Pest Control guy come in and I had to be out of the house half of the day Tuesday to let the spray he used settle. Them Wednesday, I found a wasp inside the house and had to let my own bug spray settle after spraying that. This delayed the prepping previews in part 1.

3. On top of aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll of that, I also still have a life outside of this RP and this isn't the only thing that's had to suffer due to how busy I've been and the bugs.

I know I at this point this is long enough I could have posted, but posting takes longer. Pardon my dust, I will post when I can. Sometime next week after I get everything settled.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 11-02-2014

Just posting to say I'm still here. Woo!

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 11-03-2014

Yep, we're all still here. FYI:

Quote:[10/29/2014 2:21:59 AM] Cevian: Stuffs been happening on and off here for a couple weeks. Between being busy and WASPS ALL UP IN MY HOUSE TWICE NOW. I'll catch up and post ASAP.

This is the latest, as far as I am aware.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 11-07-2014

Indeed.

After we got rid of the Wasps I had about of my sleep schedule getting messed up.

Then the Wasps came back. :/ When it rains it pours.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 12-05-2014

Okay, it's been a month and a half. I'm out.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 12-05-2014

Really, it's been 2 months.

Ok, it's time to take more of my life back from the WASP Nation.

Head-count: Who is here and still interested: If you want out now, off to do other RPs with your character for once, then this it the time to do it. This is an attempt at a comeback, so let's do this.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 12-07-2014

I'm still around.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 12-11-2014

I have posted. Commence the partying and/or fear of the world ending.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 12-12-2014

World is definitely ending. First a plague of wasps, and now Cevian posts!

I'll see about having something up by Monday.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 12-18-2014

Still here, though Ambrose might not be for much longer.

He did just insult Orica, pretty badly, right to her face. PvP?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 12-22-2014

That'd be pretty interesting, actually. What do you think, Cevian?