The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? (/thread-409.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 07-15-2014

Since the "No more nobility" thing applies to everyone, I've also been hit with the "Remove Nobility" effect with Orica. I also think that an RP about this event is better then me handling it myself.

This will be an IRP, given how important it is to politics and the plot.

This RP will take place in and around Castle Tania.

RP Plot Hook: It was more than just Orica in House Tania that didn't care for what the Emperor was doing and how, and it seemed like that issue and the complaints about it did indeed prompt a reaction. One that left Orica with no home to return to...

I just want a handful of people, and this RP will most definitely involve taking aggressive action against the Lycian Empire, so be warned.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 07-15-2014

*raises hand*

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 07-16-2014

Ambrose's other RP is dead in the water, might as well apply here.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Rock - 07-16-2014

Drat, both my people are in an RP.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 07-17-2014

Ok then, so, Andy, why would Ambrose be in Tania? I'm just curious.

I want to see if anyone else is interested and the RP will probably go up Sunday/Monday. I'm a bit busy until the end of the weekend and anything I can control making me less busy is a good thing.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 07-17-2014

If we only end up with three by the time the thread goes up, is that what we're going to roll with? Or will you keep another slot or two open for wandering vagrants?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 07-17-2014

He's a mercenary and a wanderer. He's got some standards, but generally takes most any job. He's between jobs right now.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 07-18-2014

Can I be one of those wandering vagrants?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 07-25-2014

Hey, sorry for not getting this rolling yet. I've been busy and I still need to work out some details of the RP.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 07-27-2014

Does that mean I can join?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 07-27-2014

I would assume so, LP. Then again, I'm not thread leader.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 07-27-2014

Yes, you can join.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 07-28-2014

Woo!

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Siro - 07-30-2014

Don't know if it's to late to slip in and join, if possible?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Cevian - 08-06-2014

Ok, call it closed. Starting soon.

Character List:

Cevian - Orica
WyvernSlayer - Satsume
Andy - Ambrose
LinkPrime1 - Royce?
Siro - Alexander?

I'll get started on the first post while LinkPrime1 and Siro confirm their characters.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - LinkPrime1 - 08-06-2014

Yep, Royce it is. I should really get to work on my user profile, huh?

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 08-07-2014

Five is a good number. Let's get this trainwreck a-rollin'!

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Siro - 08-09-2014

Alexander is the correct choice

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - Andy - 08-13-2014

Thread is up.

Just so there's a link between disc and rp.

RE: When Strength is All You Have Left, Is That Strength All You Need? - WyvernSlayer - 08-28-2014

Cevian, it's time to get up. Posting time. :x