The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ (/thread-39.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Space Flower - 02-14-2014

(02-10-2014, 08:21 PM)Konata Izumi Wrote: No love for Nourin? Im enjoyin it, think its pretty funny.

I see someone has best girl in their profile picture. How do you feel about Mein accruing all those death flags? Do you think once she hits 256 her counter resets due to integer overflow and she's safe again?

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Nolan Kryptonite - 02-14-2014

I saw Mirai Nikki and Another recently... Watching Tales of the Abyss right now! Smile

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Konata Izumi - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 12:50 AM)Space Flower Wrote:
(02-10-2014, 08:21 PM)Konata Izumi Wrote: No love for Nourin? Im enjoyin it, think its pretty funny.

I see someone has best girl in their profile picture. How do you feel about Mein accruing all those death flags? Do you think once she hits 256 her counter resets due to integer overflow and she's safe again?

2nd best for me. I was pullin for Chelsea T.T

I feel like the authors makin us think that theres no way she dies cause she avoided so many death flagz... then she dies.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Pura - 02-22-2014

Pretty much because where I usually watch anime (too lazy to download)... well, it's not there.
Aaand it probably was in those anime charts but... yeah... they're always filled with romcoms and we know what they will be most the time... yeah, CoD of anime universe, safe to make because people will like them a lot for some reason even tho they've seen the same shit in different toilet just million times before.
...and yeah, after reading what's the thing in this title... I'll probably check it out if I get bored enough.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Old Hubba - 03-01-2014

I'm half Japanese so I have an excuse for having watched basically ANN's entire encyclopedia from 2005 and older, but only a very few select shows per season since then. I have anime on Laser Disc. Man that Old Hubba is old.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Konica - 03-01-2014

I just saw The Wind Rises. It made me feel feels that I didn't know I could feel ;_;

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Nolan Kryptonite - 03-02-2014

I just saw it too... :o I think I liked some of his earlier works more though... *runs*

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Jack - 03-05-2014

I really want to see it as well. A shame it didn't win the Oscar, but nothing other than Frozen stood a chance. Frozen was a great movie, but it wasn't life changing, I can only assume The Wind Rises was better, guess I'll have to go see it and verify

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Konica - 03-07-2014

I haven't seen Frozen, but I can say the wind rises is pretty serious and grim. Not your typical Ghibli flick.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - sirocyl - 03-08-2014

(03-01-2014, 11:05 PM)Konica Wrote: I just saw The Wind Rises. It made me feel feels that I didn't know I could feel ;_;

I'm thinking of going to see this with Julia. o3o

I actually... hadn't heard that there was a new Miyazaki film out. Until this post. ._.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Epsilon7 - 03-11-2014

I'm watching the first season of Code Geass. Yes, that's seriously what it's called. But still, it's a great show! One of the best shows I've ever seen!

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - sirocyl - 03-11-2014

(03-11-2014, 12:50 PM)Epsilon7 Wrote: I'm watching the first season of Code Geass. Yes, that's seriously what it's called. But still, it's a great show! One of the best shows I've ever seen!

Relatively, Code Geass (pronounced "gay-ass" by most Americans) is not particularly that weird a name, when it comes to Anime.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - sirocyl - 03-27-2014

Okay, so I posted this in the Skype, but I think it deserves special mention here:
[Image: k2XrHou.png]

I have no words, Virgin Mobile.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Space Flower - 04-01-2014

I'm absolutely astounded. On that note, have you meguca fans seen Rebellion yet? I've been on the hype train since it premiered in Japan in late October and the camrip came out in November and I saw it in theaters in December and the BD rips came out last week and the BD I preordered comes next week. It definitely encompasses a disproportionate amount of my time.

But idc, because Homu.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Pura - 04-04-2014

There... Hoozuki no Reitetsu and Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 ended soo... IGOTNOTHINGTOLIVEFOR!!!

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Konata Izumi - 04-06-2014

Really? I'm excited about the Spring season. Some manga/light novels I read are bein animated!

http://anichart.net/spring

Excited about...

Black Bullet, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, Hanamonogatari, Hitsugi no Chaika, Isshuukan Friends, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Mekaku City Actors, No Game No Life.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Pura - 04-09-2014

I'm never too happy with trying new series since it (usually) takes multiple episodes before I can tell if it's worth of continue watching or not.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Speedy - IX - 04-09-2014

So how's Fairy Tale (for those who've watched it)?

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Pura - 04-11-2014

Naruto/ Bleach/ One Piece Mk. II.

RE: Anime - All you weeaboos come along~ - Speedy - IX - 04-17-2014

I'll probably check it out this weekend.

On a side note I'm dropping it the moment I see brightly colored ninjas~