The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Secrets of the Empire - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Secrets of the Empire (/thread-388.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 11-01-2014

Shall we push onward? Who's still here?

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Swift_Assassin - 11-02-2014

Just posted. Sorry, about taking so long, I didn't have many opportunities to post during my vacation, and I've only had like half the post in my head these past few days.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Deathspike - 11-02-2014

Still around, was just waiting on others to post. I'll get my next post up sometime.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Breadophile - 11-02-2014

I didn't quite realize it was my turn to post. I mean, all it was gonna be is "sure, I'd like a ride" so I wasn't sure what to say. Well, it's definitely my turn NOW, so here goes.

I'm going to just introduce Sam as a friend now instead of as a little brother. It's getting a little too embarrassing, even for me. Didn't really bring him in as best as I could. Well whatever, I'm dragging him along with.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 11-02-2014

As soon as Paige finds out what Gunoy's business in the castle is, I'm thinking of fast-forwarding straight there.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Breadophile - 11-25-2014

I messed up again. Well whatever, I'll still arrive later than the rest of y'all. Just pretend my post happens later chronologically. I didn't talk to Klara in the tea/sandwich place, so I should be alright.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 11-30-2014

Sorry for not posting this weekend. I'll try the next weekend.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Cevian - 12-05-2014

Looks like this RP is still a bit slow even with my character unconscious.

I am attempting a comeback in this RP. What's up and what do we need to do? What do I need to do?

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 12-06-2014

The group is about to enter the castle. Your character is still in the tea shop. Any ideas on how to get her with everyone else?

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 12-13-2014

Let me know if that post is OK. I rushed things a bit to get the story moving along.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Deathspike - 12-26-2014

For me that post works. On a side note I HOPE you all aren't expecting me to post next. At this moment it wouldn't make sense for me to make the next post.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Swift_Assassin - 12-28-2014

Sorry if you have been waiting on me. I've been preoccupied with Inquisition, but I think I can write up a post later today.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 01-03-2015

I don't plan for this section to last long; it's basically an opportunity to socialize.

The book will be downstairs in the archives, if anyone's wondering.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 02-15-2015

If everyone's OK with moving forward, this will be my next post:

Quote:Paige visibly cringed as Gunoy ran up the shelves. She had no problem with the ladder in the past, but those shelves were likely as old as the castle! Teeth grinded against each other with every advance Gunoy made up the shelves. The librarian had her doubts as to whether they could hold up to the rambunctious acrobatics of her guest. Her job (as well as her comfortable lifestyle within the castle) hanged on their continued sturdiness. While the shelves held up to Gunoy, the stress of the situation had made her deaf to his reply. All she could think about was making sure her career didn’t physically collapse before her.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but could you please not climb on the shelves like that?” Paige urged Gunoy. “They’re not made to be ladders. Ours is perfectly capable; I use it every day.”

Her tone was stern and nervous, though not as much as it was when the librarian smelt the aroma of burning tobacco.

“Who could be smoking in here?” Paige said almost in a shout. She looked around: none of her guests were taking such liberties. In fact, the aroma grew much stronger as she approached the door to the basement.

“Someone else is here,” Paige remarked as she pulled the door open. She rushed down the darkened stairway, hoping to catch the culprit. Smoking and books did not mix, not in her domain. As she made her way to the bottom, the smell grew stronger. The librarian reached the bottom to find the dark basement not as dark as she remembered. The shelves of scrolls and old wooden desks were glowing amidst the blazing fire.

…Wait, fire?!

On one of the desks was an open flame. It was not big enough to endanger the castle: it was isolated to a small spot on the desk. Unfortunately, that spot happened to be occupied by a book.

“No!” Paige shouted, frantically searching for something to put out the flames.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Cevian - 02-21-2015

Ok, so. After having more of life affect me then I probably should have, is there any reason why I should try to get back into this RP thread or should I let it go and try to get in to something new?

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 02-21-2015

At this point, I'm trying to wrap things up. Hopefully, we'll all be looking for something new soon enough.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Cevian - 02-21-2015

Ok then. No point in catching up just to be there for the ending.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Swift_Assassin - 02-25-2015

....So yeah...was distracted by more DA:I and getting a new PS4 and some games for that. Every time I tried to find inspiration to post, I either didn't find or was distracted with something else.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 04-05-2015

I have nothing else to add as far as story events are concerned. If you guys want, we can either continue the chit-chat or wrap the RP up.

RE: Secrets of the Empire - Toogee - 05-18-2015

Paige has officially left the RP. I think almost a year is long enough for an RP to run. I'm ready for something new. Let me know if you have other things you want to do. Otherwise, I'll send it off for grading this weekend.