The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Question for the character beneath you - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Question for the character beneath you (/thread-353.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Question for the character beneath you - Swift_Assassin - 06-26-2014

I was thinking about this thing earlier today, and figured I might as well start it off myself.

If you don't already know what this is by the title of this thread, just answer the question as your character(s) in character. Then you can either ask a new question or say same if you liked it or can't think of another question.

Question: What is your opinion of the Emperor?

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Breadophile - 06-27-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:57 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: I was thinking about this thing earlier today, and figured I might as well start it off myself.

If you don't already know what this is by the title of this thread, just answer the question as your character(s) in character. Then you can either ask a new question or say same if you liked it or can't think of another question.

Question: What is your opinion of the Emperor?

Emperor huh what? Do you mean King Zealot's grandchild?

Every so often he goes to visit Maltet's sanctuary and then parades around the imperial capital like he can actually use the damn thing. Dude is like 70 too. Probably senile. It's pretty silly, actually.

He gets the job done, though, so we put up with it, preferring to simply laugh it off instead.

How do you deal with annoying know-it-all little brothers who run away from home under the front of "going out to do research"?

Sheesh. I hope he doesn't get himself killed.

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Amoltamiss - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 01:33 AM)Breadophile Wrote: How do you deal with annoying know-it-all little brothers who run away from home under the front of "going out to do research"?

Sheesh. I hope he doesn't get himself killed.

I'm sorry, I wouldn't know what to tell you. I've never had a brother. I only have a sister, who I love very very much.

I pose this question to the next kind fellow: Do you believe the current conflict is pointless?

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Toogee - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 05:53 AM)Amoltamiss Wrote: I pose this question to the next kind fellow: Do you believe the current conflict is pointless?

"One would not exile the brightest of their population, demolish the most popular religion in Elibe, and devastate an ally for no reason. There is far more to this conflict than what appears. I mean to find out what that is."

"I must find out in order to save my country. Which brings me to my question: can Lycia be saved from itself?"

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Cevian - 06-27-2014

"Lycia can save itself only if it has the strength and will to do so. I know that I will strive to keep Tania strong during these troubling times. Even if the rest of Lycia falls due to the weak actions taken by the Emperor, Tania will hold strong."

"I ask of you, the next person to answer a question: What do you consider to be your strength?"

RE: Question for the character beneath you - WyvernSlayer - 06-27-2014

"I'd be feared for my deadly accuracy with a javelin if it weren't for my deadly accuracy with a javelin."

"How long does it take to learn to use magic?"

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Swift_Assassin - 06-27-2014

"Well, my uncle taught me over the span of two years. Anytime we weren't traveling or fighting, he just taught magic. I guess I had a bit of a knack for it, from his side of the family. But then again, I'm no Marquess Reglay. I'd reckon I'm still an apprentice at best, but compared to the other Hyperion men, I'm an Arch Sage."

"You're probably better off asking someone else."(AKA same question)

RE: Question for the character beneath you - thenoun - 06-27-2014

"You would think someone who spent four years studying magic strenuously would have an answer to that question. I suppose I eventually managed to learn how to not burn the house down in that time, but not much else."

"Moving on from that subject, I have a question as well: Has the Lycian invasion and mage hunts endangered anyone close to you?"

"Yeah...my uncle as I mentioned, as well as my little sister who he was training as well. I've relocated them to Bern for the time being."

"Same question"

(06-27-2014, 12:43 PM)thenoun Wrote: "You would think someone who spent four years studying magic strenuously would have an answer to that question. I suppose I eventually managed to learn how to not burn the house down in that time, but not much else."

"Moving on from that subject, I have a question as well: Has the Lycian invasion and mage hunts endangered anyone close to you?"

I haven't even heard about those. So THAT'S why there no mages at the village.

How do you kill someone? As in, you have the power and strength to do it, but how do you get the will.

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Cevian - 06-27-2014

"I do not kill someone unless they are doing something that puts them into a position where death can happen if they are not strong enough. If bandits attack, then they can die. It is a risk of the action they are performing. If they die by my attacks then they were not strong enough to survive them."

"Tell me, what is it that you consider Love to be?"

(06-27-2014, 12:58 PM)Cevian Wrote: "I do not kill someone unless they are doing something that puts them into a position where death can happen if they are not strong enough. If bandits attack, then they can die. It is a risk of the action they are performing. If they die by my attacks then they were not strong enough to survive them."

"Tell me, what is it that you consider Love to be?"

When I find and hit bro for running off, then drag him by the collar onto the pegasus, then fly home.
When I have this weird feeling every time I see a picture of Sir Noah.
When Daddy grills a bear for dinner.

I dunno. I'm trying to figure it out myself.

What IS love?

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Gazetteer - 06-27-2014

"That swell of satisfaction I get when I look at the blackened remains of a Lycian soldier, who died realising that Etruria is not conquered yet.

"Oh, do you mean loving people? Uh... 'more complicated than it should be', I guess."

Question: You have 24 hours to spend 10,000 gold, what do you do with it?

"I'd spend it on an Illian mercenary army to help retake Etruria. It won't happen in a day, but at least I can die knowing I helped the Etrurian cause to my last breath."

Same.

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Darcune - 06-30-2014

New Armor and beer.

Why does Etrurian beer taste like swamp-water?

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Val Ritz - 06-30-2014

"Well, when you live in Etruria all your life, you'll drink anything to forget about it for a while."

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Swift_Assassin - 06-30-2014

Shad: "Can't say I know why. I don't drink any Etrurian beer. I kinda thought Etruria was above beer and only produced wine. But then again, I don't even know if that is true."

Wolfram: "It depends where you drink it. The most common exporter of Etrurian beer makes it on the cheap for maximum profits. Abroad it makes a killing because it's 'Etrurian', but locally it's only really bought by poor, destitute drunks who can't afford any of the other varieties."

EDIT: Second question

Shad: "I...don't have one. I'm currently a wandering lord. I might end up joining whatever army fights for Etruria's independence...but I don't know yet."

Wolfram: "Teacher, historian, and adviser to the Hyperion Family.

Same

RE: Question for the character beneath you - thenoun - 07-04-2014

"I was a soldier in the Etrurian army. For obvious reasons, that didn't work out as I'd hoped. I guess now I'm just a vagrant, at least until I find my family and we hunker down somewhere."

"If you could be anywhere in Elibe (ignoring the costs and difficulty of traveling there), where would you go?"

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Breadophile - 07-04-2014

(07-04-2014, 01:59 AM)thenoun Wrote: "I was a soldier in the Etrurian army. For obvious reasons, that didn't work out as I'd hoped. I guess now I'm just a vagrant, at least until I find my family and we hunker down somewhere."

"If you could be anywhere in Elibe (ignoring the costs and difficulty of traveling there), where would you go?"

Ray: Anywhere with a forest fire. Uh-er-I mean... in the library, improving my magic abilities. Also preferably a place where Kalin isn't. She's always told me about some stupid plan involving Bern, so while I'm currently passing through there, I'd rather not be.

Kalin: I can't say Ilia, can I? Well, I've always wanted to run around Bern fleeing from the air force to show them how much more of scrubs they are than the Pegasus Knights of Ilia.

same

RE: Question for the character beneath you - Swift_Assassin - 07-05-2014

Shad: "I don't know. The emperor's throne room maybe? Then I can try to kill him."

Wolfram: "The Dread Isle. A great deal of history and magic reside there. I may be able to discover more on the dragons written in Niime's records or perfect my summoning techniques. I might be able to uncover just what was it that happened on that island."

same