The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1328 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1328 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1383 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1383 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Child of Light - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Games (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Child of Light (/thread-333.html)

Child of Light - Speedy - IX - 06-21-2014

[Image: child-of-light-xbox-360-00a.jpg]

Platforms: Xbox, PS3, PS4, WiiU & PC
Genre: JRPG, Platformer
Rating: E10+

Having not completed the game myself as of yet, I find it to be quite amazing for what I initially thought would be really "childish". There's a great interactive battle system (more than just turn-based), some puzzle solving here and there, a fairly good cast of characters and party members alongside some great music. There are also sidequests and even a crafting system (though not as immersive as it could be). I'm having one hell of a time with this game and am enjoying it thoroughly.

Does anyone else have the game? Opinions/Tips?

RE: Child of Light - keyofw - 12-28-2014

Not sure how you all feel about a six month bump here, but I'm new so all of these forums are recently updated to me. I'm surprised no one else has talked about this one. I got it a few months ago and absolutely loved it. You're probably done with it by now and have nothing more to say, so I'm just posting to let you know you're not the only one.

RE: Child of Light - Speedchain - 12-29-2014

I haven't played it, but it definitely looks interesting.

RE: Child of Light - Speedy - IX - 01-05-2015

It was pretty fun overall, had a decent amount of challenge, I noticed I was never over/under-leveled. Music was great story was fine for what it was...other gameplay; I only every really used The Jesters, The Big Masked Guy the Mage and main char of course....which is basically everyone but the mouse guy whom I found useless on average.

...I only remember Rubella's name xD

RE: Child of Light - Falaflame - 01-14-2015

Child of Light is a pretty good title, and one of very few decent games to ever come out of the shitpile I'd like to call Ubisoft as of recent.

RE: Child of Light - Speedy - IX - 01-14-2015

(01-05-2015, 02:10 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: It was pretty fun overall, had a decent amount of challenge, I noticed I was never over/under-leveled. Music was great story was fine for what it was...other gameplay; I only every really used The Jesters, The Big Masked Guy the Mage and main char of course....which is basically everyone but the mouse guy whom I found useless on average.

...I only remember Rubella's name xD

I forgot the swampy-foggy-shreky-shaman chick.
Anyone currently playing know if this got any recent updates?