The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Request Das Mug - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Request Das Mug (/thread-288.html)

Das Mug - Breadophile - 06-06-2014

I would like a mug for an RP character. Would any of you gents be so kind as to make/provide me with one?

"Kalin is green-haired, much like Pegasus Knights of distant Silesia. It's a popular hair color among some Ilian groups. Her hair is short for female standards but long for air force standards. It's tied back to keep within regulations. However, nobody will notice when she's off on her own outside of Ilia. Her facial features are typical of a woman from Ilia (it's very hard to describe facial features, use your imagination). Being from the north, Kalin is also very, very light skinned (and burns easily). She's 5 feet 7 inches tall."

There's the description of the character. She shouldn't have her hair tied back in the picture. You can do whatever for the eye color, but please no brown or black; and no red that makes her look a serial killer.

If you need it, here's the full bio. However, I feel it'd be a waste of time to read the whole thing for this purpose alone.
http://forums.feplanet.net/thread-247.html

As I said in the quote, it's hard to make facial features. For a good indicator of what to use for those, you can get a guise of her personality in the posts I made here.
http://forums.feplanet.net/thread-255.html

She wears Pegasus Knight attire, though it varies a lot from GBA peg knight to GBA peg knight. Use whatever you think looks best.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Das Mug - Swift_Assassin - 06-09-2014

[Image: Kalin_zpscd5514a4.png]

I was a bit bored...so I whipped this up...when I should be sleeping...but that's when I make most of my mugs, so this is no different. I know the eyes appear brown...I forgot to change them. But if you like it, just let me know what eye-color you do want and I'll put it in. Also, let me know if you want me to change it to the FE 8 color scheme.

RE: Das Mug - Breadophile - 06-10-2014

(06-09-2014, 04:44 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [Image: Kalin_zpscd5514a4.png]

I was a bit bored...so I whipped this up...when I should be sleeping...but that's when I make most of my mugs, so this is no different. I know the eyes appear brown...I forgot to change them. But if you like it, just let me know what eye-color you do want and I'll put it in. Also, let me know if you want me to change it to the FE 8 color scheme.

This is pretty awesome, actually. Ugh... how about purple? Get all Lelouch vi Brittania up in here.

RE: Das Mug - Swift_Assassin - 06-10-2014

[Image: Kalin_zpsaa8a0037.png]

Might be a little hard to notice, but there you go.

RE: Das Mug - Breadophile - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 08:10 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [Image: Kalin_zpsaa8a0037.png]

Might be a little hard to notice, but there you go.

It's discrete. Looks good. Thanks a bunch Swift.