The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Let's make another RP! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Let's make another RP! (/thread-264.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Let's make another RP! - [v] - 06-03-2014

There must be people who missed the first 'Let's make RP!' so why not come up with another!

I don't have any plot in mind right now, but I want it to take place in western Bern if possible. My char, Lantis, can go there to gather more info. Maybe we can fight some bad Lycian knights around the border. (We can keep it simple, I just don't want to start every RP with fighting bandits though.)

If your character is politic, maybe we can attract Scholar Relius's attention and have this RP recorded in Chronology of Events. Once we got some idea, let's check the plot with helpdesk to see if it can fly.

Let's the brainstorm begins!

=======================================
A group of hot-headed resistance led by Etrurian ex-officer headed straight into Lycian fortress, just to get wiped out. The survivors tried to retreat back into refugee camp in Bern's territory, but the Lycian cavaliers galloping after them.
=======================================

Participants: (Sign-up closed)
1) Lantis Reed
2) Cinia Terranus
3) Morgan
4) Yves
5) Nichol

RE: Let's make another RP! - Amoltamiss - 06-03-2014

I literally just posted my character's profile so I must wait for it to be approved, but I think that once it is approved I may be able to run something along this train of thought. I mean my character isn't really a politics kind of girl but she is situated in the area (probably not too far from the border I'd say).

RE: Let's make another RP! - [v] - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 10:40 PM)Amoltamiss Wrote: I literally just posted my character's profile so I must wait for it to be approved, but I think that once it is approved I may be able to run something along this train of thought. I mean my character isn't really a politics kind of girl but she is situated in the area (probably not too far from the border I'd say).

Let's wait a bit and I can see her profile then, please feel free to throw in any plot if you have for your girl. Smile

RE: Let's make another RP! - Val Ritz - 06-04-2014

I'd be very happy to join in on this one! My Yves is kind of stationed in Etruria, but I might be able to work out some sort of excuse. Lycian Army movements and all that.

RE: Let's make another RP! - thenoun - 06-04-2014

I'd like to throw Morgan in, if you don't mind. I'd planned to have her start in Lycia, but I think I can make this work.

RE: Let's make another RP! - Amoltamiss - 06-04-2014

Well, thankfully, Cinia was approved; so I think it can be possible for me to brainstorm this. Well, initially, Cinia's motivation is to hatch some sort of scheme to get back at Lycia for their wrongdoings, and also potentially find her parents and even moreso her sister. So, it's definitely possible that Cinia can try to find like-minded individuals. Even if she fails, she can still at least be one of the folks able to provide an account of what happened back there.

It's a start, I think.

Maybe it could be one of the characters trying to start up a resistance cell?

Yeah, that sounds plausible enough, I'm not sure if it would come from Cinia though. It could, but it depends on circumstances and who happens to be available.

RE: Let's make another RP! - [v] - 06-04-2014

Alrighty, I thin kwe have enough people to make an RP, so let's limit at four for now (Lantis, Cinia, Morgan and Yves), and let's come up with a plot.

plot #1

Probably, we can have a scenario where a group of hot-blood resistances (made by NPC) getting wiped out by Lycian army around Lycia/Bern border. Then our chars can come in in order to help them retreat back into Bern's territory. Then we can move back to Etrurian mage's camp for more social.

Our characters can be either 1) one of the fleeing resistance group 2) the helping hand 3) Lycian's soldier (in Yves's case)

Lantis would go into in 2) group.

What do you think? Any suggestion or you're okay with this? Anything you'd like to add specially? Please feel free to share your idea. Smile

(Also, anyone want to volunteer to be a thread runner?)

I think a border conflict sounds feasible enough to me, to try and get everybody involved given background and character circumstances. Cinia ideally wouldn't be part of a resistance group/cell already, but I think it will be fine if she was already in the scene to begin with since she lives fairly nearby the area.

At the moment, I can't think of an alternative scenario so.

Alright, I'll make a character list in the topic.

Anyone who think his character is fit into this RP, please feel free to ask for joining.

I'll wait for thenoun and CF's input before going ahead with this. Smile

RE: Let's make another RP! - thenoun - 06-04-2014

Put me in for Group 2. I think it's plausible for Morgan to collaborate with a resistance cell if the need arises. I don't think I can see her actually being a part of the group, though, since she'd have only just made it to the Bern-Lycia border and she's focused on finding her family.

RE: Let's make another RP! - Alusq - 06-04-2014

Quote:Anyone who think his character is fit into this RP, please feel free to ask for joining.
If you'll have me, Nichol would fit right in with the Lycian soldier group (group 3), being recently promoted to a combat regiment.

It's fine if you think another person would make things too crowded, though. Just looking to stretch the ol' RP muscles.

(06-04-2014, 01:44 PM)Alusq Wrote:
Quote:Anyone who think his character is fit into this RP, please feel free to ask for joining.
If you'll have me, Nichol would fit right in with the Lycian soldier group (group 3), being recently promoted to a combat regiment.

It's fine if you think another person would make things too crowded, though. Just looking to stretch the ol' RP muscles.

I would be good if Yves has someone to socialize with on the other side, I'm still waiting for what he'd say about the story but let's assume you are in for now, and the sign up is closed.

I'll have to ask what the Lycia side would do after after the run over. Would your character follow them further into Bern (getting caught, change side, etc etc etc...) or will they return to their post?

RE: Let's make another RP! - Alusq - 06-04-2014

Unless something happens in the RP that makes me think another option would be more interesting, I'll probably have Nichol return to base if nothing that would stop him doing that occurs. Lycia being more or less the center of everything (for now), it might be more convenient for Lycians to remain there to segue into other RPs.
Getting caught by Bern (whether capture or just a simple "stop right there, imperial scum!") could make for an interesting increase in political tensions, though, so I'll change plans if something more exciting presents itself.

For now, following them over the border for at least a little might be interesting. I do agree that returning at some point would be a good idea, if only to report the incident.

RE: Let's make another RP! - [v] - 06-05-2014

Alright, cool that, I'll discuss this a little bit with the mods and get this thread up soon.

In the meantime... any suggestion for RP name?

RE: Let's make another RP! - Amoltamiss - 06-05-2014

I've struggled to come up with a creative name.

"Border Break" comes to mind.

RE: Let's make another RP! - [v] - 06-05-2014

From the mod's opinion, it appears that the resistance fleeing into Bern will cause problem to the timid King, and I don't want to anger him yet. So pls let me tweak this a bit.

What if we put in a scene where Bern's guards don't let the resistances back in after they went out attack Lycia, and all of us are forced to run into forest. With this, we don't need to worry about the two from Lycia side that they cannot go into Bern with the rest. Maybe, we can have all of our chars social with each other for situation update, peacefully.

What do you think?

RE: Let's make another RP! - Amoltamiss - 06-05-2014

Actually, this sounds like a pretty interesting premise I could get on board with. At least, from a pure RP perspective! But I'm not sure how far on board some of the other characters would be, at least from a cursory glance of their profiles?