The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Let's make an RP! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Let's make an RP! (/thread-254.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-03-2014

Quote:"It looks like Grass hadn't heard Kalin's scream either,"

"but Grass doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment and I can't think of any better idea."

Bread, you haven't even given me a chance to reply with him. I'm gonna need much more than 10 hours between your posts. Please give me a chance to post before assuming Glass did nothing while watching Kalin fly off, go to a shopkeep (who shouldn't be in a shop but evacuated with the rest of the villagers), and heal everyone in the RP.

I will post sometime tomorrow at my leisure.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 12:15 AM)Toogee Wrote:
Quote:"It looks like Grass hadn't heard Kalin's scream either,"

"but Grass doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment and I can't think of any better idea."

Bread, you haven't even given me a chance to reply with him. I'm gonna need much more than 10 hours between your posts. Please give me a chance to post before assuming Glass did nothing while watching Kalin fly off, go to a shopkeep (who shouldn't be in a shop but evacuated with the rest of the villagers), and heal everyone in the RP.

I will post sometime tomorrow at my leisure.

Actually the reason I did that was because the posts of a young couple threw me off so I figured "screw it". I was also slightly enamored with the ability to work staves into my character and got a little ADHD. It had nothing to do with you not making a post. You won't hear me say this much, but "I'm sorry".

And I thought all the men stayed behind with us. Male shopkeep mayhaps?
Edit: I fixed this part, though it seems pretty unrealistic to do all of that in the time you were blasted outside. Whatever, I'm not perfect.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 07-04-2014

So, it doesn't look like Shad's killing anyone in this rp! Pacifist run ftw!

Achievement Get!
[X] Non-lethal

In other news, Shad's attempting to derail a magic meteor with only a Fire spellbook, a wind-magic enchanted rapier, and a hyperactive pegasus knight. Wish him luck!

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-04-2014

Shad, you can ride a horse right?

And hey, don't count your chickens before they hatch. You might have to kill someone after all. =O

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 07-04-2014

Yeah.

Your not planning on taking a page from Orica's book and toss me at Glass are you?

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 07-07-2014

Toogee. We seem to be closing in on Mr. Glass. I want to bury a spearpoint in him, probably in a non-lethal area. Not sure if you had something in mind for him that didn't involve him getting hurt, so I figured I'd check first.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-07-2014

I was waiting for an Orica response before moving forward. Something tells me she wants to do the same

RE: Let's make an RP! - Cevian - 07-08-2014

Toogee. We seem to be closing in on Mr. Glass. I want to bury a spearpoint in him, probably in a VERY lethal area.

Is that ok?

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-08-2014

(07-08-2014, 09:54 PM)Cevian Wrote: Toogee. We seem to be closing in on Mr. Glass. I want to bury a spearpoint in him, probably in a VERY lethal area.

Is that ok?

works for me.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Cevian - 07-08-2014

Noted.

And Grimly posted.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-09-2014

I'm having a busy week, so I probably won't get a post out until Saturday. I'll try and get one out sooner but no promises.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 06:48 AM)Toogee Wrote: I'm having a busy week, so I probably won't get a post out until Saturday. I'll try and get one out sooner but no promises.

Can we assume the bandits have been defeated by the townsmen? I did, though left it sort of vague just in case.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Lavi - 07-09-2014

I have no issue with that.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-10-2014

Edited my latest post to fix some continuity errors with shad's sword. It totally has a sheath and is supposedly generic looking.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-11-2014

Since there's some confusion: I'm carrying Shad in just my arms. I hate to equate it to this, but it's pretty much the way a superhero would catch a damsel in distress. Oricais strong enough to toss Satsume's at bandits, right? This is similar.

The whole bandit hideout thing was to tie up some loose ends. Most of you probably don't wanna bother exploring one, so just role play it as nonexistent. It's up to 2G though.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-12-2014

(07-11-2014, 09:54 AM)Breadophile Wrote: The whole bandit hideout thing was to tie up some loose ends. Most of you probably don't wanna bother exploring one, so just role play it as nonexistent. It's up to 2G though.

Feel free to explore that in a different RP. I think it's time to wrap things up.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-15-2014

I was gonna edit my last post with a bit of bonus content, but it's locked now Sad. Oh well, I'm putting it here:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Relius,

I hope this reaches you in good health. This time, I write to you not about an inquiry but an observation. I have witnessed the unexpected effects of the emperor’s purge of mages.

I had taken a trip to a village near Castle Pherae when it was attacked by bandits. This was no ordinary crew: they were led by a mage who called himself Glass. He made bold claims that Lycia conspired to rewrite history. That our legends were falsifications. Any learned person would have known his claims were false, which was why he attacked us with force. If the brave volunteers had not defeated him, I fear neither the village nor myself would be here. I have included an account of events in the next few pages.

This encounter has brought a few concerns. First, while Glass’s claims were easily refuted by most, could that be said with the same certainty in the future? Our most educated people happened to be the very mages the empire has purged from our lands. Who will tell future generations these stories? Who will teach the basic concepts such as reading, writing, and arithmatic? I fear our that Lycia will lose our culture and prosperity while our neighbors advance in ways we cannot yet imagine.

My second concern is more directly involved with today’s events. As Lycia purges magic from our lands, she hands our enemies a powerful weapon. Should Etrurian refugees unite with bandit tribes, the results on our fellow Lycians would be disastrous. With our military concentrated near Etruria, the western side of the country could be overrun given a competent leader to unite the mountain men and the displaced Etrurians. This could splinter our country and plunge us in civil war on top of the world war the emperor is building up to.

There are dark times ahead of us. I can only hope Lycia can whether this storm like so many in our past.

Sincerely,

Paige Pierpont

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-17-2014

Not too bad for my first RP. I was still trying to figure out where I wanted to go with this character, so I said some things that came off a little awkward. I need to find a balance between monte python and somewhat serious Kalin. It felt a little empty near the end.

The only other RPing I've done was Savage Worlds, specifically one shots. It's everybody's job to entertain, so it's based around comedy. Hence, some of my lines. Ray manages to pull it off with witty lines if I can come up with something to say. But he's hard to role play. Kalin is much easier, as I simply tap into my ADHD and start writing, re checking a few times to see that it was coherent.

I haven't decided on a name for the pegasus, so I tried not to role play it in a way that required knowledge of its name.

Nice to see Andys actually here. I thought he left. Guess life is just a douche sometimes.

PS: I can't believe I used BTW in a post. Fukken lol.