The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Let's make an RP! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Let's make an RP! (/thread-254.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-14-2014

(06-12-2014, 11:12 PM)Breadophile Wrote:
(06-12-2014, 09:57 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: If it comes to that, I'd like to have Marcus, the npc in my intro post, accompanying the Pheraen Knights. Other than that, I'm okay with it.

I'm with Swift. Marcus is the very reason Hard Mode FE6 is even possible. He would wipe the floor with Glass.

Back when I originally named him Marcus, it was because he was in a country based on the Roman Empire. Now...he's essentially the Marcus in FE7/6 to Shad's Eliwood/Roy. Shad's essentially the Lord class anyway, and Marcus is essentially a walking Paladin.

In terms of mounted units...we'd have to have Shad and Paige hitch a ride with Neil and Kalin for that plan. And unless Toogee wants to continue the hilarious plight of Paige riding around with Kalin, Shad will have to ride with her and Paige with Neil.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-14-2014

Paige would need to be a bit braver to ride with Kalin. Perhaps she could toughen her up? There might be other horses in the village, if anyone else has riding experience. If not, we have some NPC villagers that can help out.

Anywho, here's my next post. I was going to wait to see if anyone wanted to do more social before going through. It basically just says Paige's plan. I figured whatever we said in the discussion thread could be used as character commentary.

Quote:Though Paige appreciated Kalin’s efforts to make this a smooth ride, she simply felt they were falling in slow motion, waiting for the inevitable crash that would never come. Her arms remained wrapped around Kalin even after they landed; Kalin had to signal her to let go. Paige took Kalin’s help to dismount; otherwise, she would have landed face first into the ground.

“There is nothing weird about preferring normal walking speed at ground level. We were made to do just that, not soar to our doom at mach speeds.”

As Paige attempted to justify her fears, she took a moment to regain her composure before entering the schoolhouse. They had bigger issues.

Immediately after entering the school, Paige grabbed a piece of chalk and started drawing on the chalk board. Several villagers looked over to see the woman drawing a square with a notch on the side, followed by a dozen x’s outside of the notched side.

“Glass is leading a dozen men outside of this village to do who knows what,” Paige began, getting pretty much everyone’s attention. “They’re probably headed this way. Is there any way to close off the village?”

“We were in the process of building a gate,” the blacksmith replied, “but our carpenter was drafted into the Imperial army some time ago. Not sure when or if he’s coming back.”

“OK, that will need to be guarded,” Paige remarked, drawing two circles at the notch. “Are there any other ways out?”

“There’s a broken part of the fence in the north back corner. We can use that to escape.”

“Only as a last resort,” Paige commented. “Running would only give the bandits full access to the village, giving them enough supplies to go after another. We could use that broken fence to sneak some fighters around the corner and ambush the group.”

Paige drew another notch in the upper back corner along with more circles around that area. She drew an arrow circling around the village and behind the group of x’s.

“I read this maneuver in an old tactics manual, but I am no tactician, nor have I ever gone into battle. I could use some help in improving on this.”

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-16-2014

I'm ready to move forward. Let's do this thing.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-16-2014

I'm okay with that post, Toogee.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Lavi - 06-16-2014

If we were supposed to provide critique, I don't see a problem with the quoted material.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-17-2014

Since Shad doesn't really know about Neil having a horse, I figured that was the best way to get him in on the ambush. Plus, I don't know if Satsume has any input to add to Orica's ideas for the 'bait' force, so I had him concentrate on the attack.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-18-2014

Sorry about not posting yesterday. Was completing FE6 11A hard mode savestateless. I'll post tonight.

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-18-2014

(06-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Since Shad doesn't really know about Neil having a horse, I figured that was the best way to get him in on the ambush. Plus, I don't know if Satsume has any input to add to Orica's ideas for the 'bait' force, so I had him concentrate on the attack.

My post should clear all of that up.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-18-2014

(06-18-2014, 12:50 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 10:34 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Since Shad doesn't really know about Neil having a horse, I figured that was the best way to get him in on the ambush. Plus, I don't know if Satsume has any input to add to Orica's ideas for the 'bait' force, so I had him concentrate on the attack.

My post should clear all of that up.

As I figured it would.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-19-2014

I hope I addressed everyone in my last post.

I have set up Glass's true identity as a sage. He has a meteor tome and will proceed to use it upon the village while his brigands defend him. I thought it would be a nice twist to the proceedings. It's also to show that not all of Lycia's mages fled or have good intentions. He realized that simply being able to read made him a god to the backwater bandits in the mountains. Instead of fleeing with nothing, Glass (I should say "Glass") stayed, gained followers, and reaped the benefits of their raids/con schemes.

If there's nothing else, prepare for battle!

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-19-2014

I like the twist. Plus, there's potential for someone to gain a meteor tome, provided it makes it through the fight.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 12:30 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: I like the twist. Plus, there's potential for someone to gain a meteor tome, provided it makes it through the fight.

Kalin pulled out a tractor beam. "I'm getting a rare, legendary weapon from you one way or another, motherfucker!"

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-25-2014

If there are no objections, I'll move the story along. It might have to wait until tomorrow though.

I'm thinking Glass will strike first and screw up all those plans everyone worked on Tongue.

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 07:42 AM)Toogee Wrote: If there are no objections, I'll move the story along. It might have to wait until tomorrow though.

I'm thinking Glass will strike first and screw up all those plans everyone worked on Tongue.

Sounds spicy.

I'm ready to rumble.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 07-01-2014

Sorry for not waiting for some people to post, but I figured it would be better off if we just rushed the remaining three of us out of the building so we can get to the actual fight.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 01:28 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Sorry for not waiting for some people to post, but I figured it would be better off if we just rushed the remaining three of us out of the building so we can get to the actual fight.

10/10 brilliant would read again.

But seriously, that subplot and Cevian's response to a giant fucking fireball needed to come first.

I'm about two seconds away from dealing with the fireball myself, actually. >_>

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 01:28 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Sorry for not waiting for some people to post, but I figured it would be better off if we just rushed the remaining three of us out of the building so we can get to the actual fight.

Agreed.

(07-01-2014, 02:05 AM)Breadophile Wrote: But seriously, that subplot and Cevian's response to a giant fucking fireball needed to come first.

To be fair, it hasn't even been a week yet. Be patient. This isn't a race. Wink

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 02:05 AM)Breadophile Wrote: But seriously, that subplot and Cevian's response to a giant fucking fireball needed to come first.

Calm yourself.

I'm working on it.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 07:38 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:

Calm yourself.

I'm working on it.

wait, what can you do about it? >_>

(07-01-2014, 07:13 AM)Toogee Wrote:

To be fair, it hasn't even been a week yet. Be patient. This isn't a race. Wink

Well it's not like he didn't have time to post. He admitted that was the case.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 07-02-2014

Do I see marriage in Satsume and Orica's future? They seem to get along so well. /sarcasm