The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Request: Mug - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Request: Mug (/thread-250.html)

Request: Mug - Val Ritz - 06-01-2014

What with the new RP getting up and running, I decided to try and whip up a mug for my new character. I then promptly discovered that I am way out of my depth with trying to splice things together and make them seamlessly integrate and all that. Would someone with more experience be willing to set this guy up with a face?

RE: Request: Mug - Alusq - 06-01-2014

I'll give it a stab if you want. What in particular do you need (angle, build, facial expression, etc)?

edit: whoops, you probably mean Yves, right?

RE: Request: Mug - Val Ritz - 06-01-2014

I do, I was going to link him when someone replied, but now you have! And something stern would probably work for him as far as facial expressions go.

EDIT: I forgot to actually put the description in here.

Yves stands a towering six feet seven inches tall, with broad shoulders and muscles to match. Hailing from what used to be the territory of Santaruz before the nationalization of Lycia, he shares the striking, deep purple-black hair of its people, worn long and tied back against his neck; however, a Caelish mother provided him with his bright blue eyes. He bears the heavy armor of a Knight of the Lycian Imperial Army, impeccably kept despite his active duty in the Etrurian conquest.

RE: Request: Mug - Alusq - 06-01-2014

Cool, cool. I'll likely whip up something this evening when my family isn't crowding me. ·ш· inb4 someone else makes it in the meantime.
Edit: bblaaaah, the joys of having no time on weekends. Tomorrow for sure.

RE: Request: Mug - Alusq - 06-03-2014

Double post, I know, but it lets you know that I actually made something.
[Image: 3TOkM4s.png]

Is that anything like you imagined him? I just made the armor red because I imagine Santaruz being orange/red for some reason (maybe it was specified in one of the main RP exposition threads— I'll check). Apologies for the iffy hair (I suck at hair) and also the fact that I used the dragon brothers as splicing material so much: they just had almost everything that I needed. I think I changed everything enough from the base material for echoes of them to not be there, though.
Obviously you're free to use this/have other people edit it as you wish if it doesn't fit. I'll revise it if there's anything "off" (but if it's just terrible/not Yves at all then tell me, since I'd rather re-make it if that's the case).

edit: I did it in FE8 colors but can convert it to FE7 if you prefer those

RE: Request: Mug - Val Ritz - 06-03-2014

That is kickass. I'll admit, it wasn't what I was thinking at all, but now that I look at it, what I was thinking doesn't fit nearly as well as that does. Thank you sir!

RE: Request: Mug - Alusq - 06-03-2014

Welcome~ Glad you like it.

I still might attempt to fix the hair, so I'll edit my post if I do I guess

RE: Request: Mug - Val Ritz - 06-30-2014

Now that I have this other schmuck named Cherise to my name, I might need another mug. Anyone care to help me out?

RE: Request: Mug - Speedy - IX - 07-08-2014

Description?

I'd be willing to take a crack at it tonight.

RE: Request: Mug - Val Ritz - 07-09-2014

Oh, whoops, I missed that. Here, let me copypaste it.

Cherise is everything you’d expect from a consummate mercenary and outlaw: lean, wiry, and practical. Her armor is scuffed and scratched, but otherwise solid, and her blade, while neither new nor particularly fancy or special, is wicked sharp. She is neither tall nor short, standing at perhaps five and a half feet tall, and bears herself with a mix of confident swagger and eerie alertness, something emphasized by her very grey, nearly white irises. Her shoulder-length jet-black hair is usually tied back for convenience’s sake.
She tends not to speak much around people she doesn’t know, for professional reasons, but around friends she’s actually quite jovial.