The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
[Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Administrative (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-32.html)
+----- Thread: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery (/thread-238.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-05-2014

(06-05-2014, 11:02 AM)[v] Wrote: Thank you for the warning, I really didn't see that. We may probably change place of the camp to somewhere else (Etruria maybe?) .

However, just out of wonder, so what will happen if we actually go for it that way? Are you going to update the event thread? or are you going to run the world RP about Lycia's counterattack?

The event thread would be updated, depending on the severity of the event. I would have to read through the completed RP before figuring out what to do.

The "state of the union," as it were, would also be adjusted accordingly. (i.e., "Now that X has just happened, how pissy are the Lycians?", etc.)

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Toogee - 06-05-2014

(06-05-2014, 07:34 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 11:24 PM)Toogee Wrote: The adventures I have in mind for Paige focus on her finding information on the origins of the emperor, how Lycia transformed so suddenly, and if anything could be done to restore her former glory. Since nothing about the former two is listed, am I correct in assuming that none of this is common knowledge?

Many of the circumstances surrounding the Emperor are indeed mysterious, so I would say that that much isn't common knowledge. However, the widely accepted explanation for Lycia's transformation is the result of suspicion and paranoia about the two most formidable neighboring nations. The scholars have deduced this much.

So they know why Lycia transformed. As for the how and etc, how would I go about RPing that out? Would I PM a mod about my RP and they would give a few tidbits on what could be revealed? For an example, if Paige was doing her research in Castle Pherae, I would PM a mod and they could tell me what she could find out (if anything). Repeat for other locations, interviews, etc.

On the subject of "catastrophic repercussions", are you always going to warn us about that or will we learn of future repercussions the hard way? Personally, I like the surprise. Tongue

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-05-2014

(06-05-2014, 12:35 PM)Toogee Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 07:34 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: Many of the circumstances surrounding the Emperor are indeed mysterious, so I would say that that much isn't common knowledge. However, the widely accepted explanation for Lycia's transformation is the result of suspicion and paranoia about the two most formidable neighboring nations. The scholars have deduced this much.

So they know why Lycia transformed. As for the how and etc, how would I go about RPing that out? Would I PM a mod about my RP and they would give a few tidbits on what could be revealed? For an example, if Paige was doing her research in Castle Pherae, I would PM a mod and they could tell me what she could find out (if anything). Repeat for other locations, interviews, etc.

On the subject of "catastrophic repercussions", are you always going to warn us about that or will we learn of future repercussions the hard way? Personally, I like the surprise. Tongue

I think the safest thing to do would be to PM a mod and work it out as it happens. (Namely because we don't have any of this figured out ahead of time. Rolleyes )

All I can do is warn you about what "could" happen. In the end, the characters' actions in the RP would determine the actual response. Translation: You'll learn the hard way.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Velyoukai - 06-08-2014

Writing this here to have it put in a format for easy access/use.

Sacae

Following the War of Seals over one hundred years ago, Sacae was largely left to recover on its own by the rest of Elibe. While Lycia flourished and Bern and Etruria struggled to retain what remained of their power base in the world, Sacae's remaining tribes found themselves staving off the remains of armies and bandits without assistance. Though the tribal people of Sacae survived, they did so through the skin of their teeth, forced into giving up their western territories and confining the various remnants of their shattered tribes together.

Faced with a no man's land wasteland of hostile bandit forces to the west, and with an apathetic or helpless rest of Elibe around them, the tribal people of Sacae desperately held themselves and their tribes' cultures together for nearly a century, losing more and more of themselves with each passing year. This changed with the uprising of Yul, the Steel Wolf, who proved his might and cunning by conquering the remaining tribes and bringing their chieftains to his side.

Under Yul's leadership, the Sacaen Tribes have waited patiently for the moment to reclaim their lands and power, quietly fending off the bandits to the west as well as any scouts from Lycia or Bern. With the Lycian invasion of Etruria, Yul and the bandit scumlords have temporarily struck peace, long enough to herd fleeing Etrurians across their lands to Bern and guaranteeing that their backs would remain safe in case Lycia's attentions drew north.

10 Years Pre-Day Zero
The fate of the Kutolah Tribe's leadership is settled as Yul, the Stone Wolf, is declared Chief by rite of combat. Yul rides the wave of his success and masses the Kutolah braves into a military force and assaults the remaining tribes of Sacae in a bid for unifying the tribes under his banner.

8 Years Pre-Day Zero
Having successfully fended off bandits from the north and bringing the Djute and Taifah Tribes under his banner, Yul turns his focus onto the Lagda Tribe and the remaining splinter tribes that oppose him.

6 Years Pre-Day Zero
Yul brings the entirety of the tribes of Sacae under his banner, with minimal losses despite the four years of conflict. Now that the tribes have fallen and given their oaths to him, Yul renames himself the Steel Wolf and appoints Soon to be the new Chief of the Kutolah, while Yul assumes the role of High Chief of Sacae. The High Chief's first goal; to reclaim northern territories taken by bandits in years past.

5 Years Pre-Day Zero
Joined by the Djute and Lagda Tribes, Yul and the Kutolah swarm into the northeastern territories controlled by bandits and cut a vicious swath through them. The disorganized bandits quickly fall to the might of the Sacaen Horde, providing Yul's people with plenty of land to breathe life back into. With land and might secure, Yul gives his people the command to rebuild and regain their strength, until the time that Sacae may claim its rightful place in Elibe once more.

2 Years Pre-Day Zero
Upon recognizing the formation of the Lycian Empire, Yul strengthens the southern borders between Sacae and Lycia, taking care to ensure that scout reports only bring back mentions of a barren land or nothing at all. Determined to not be caught off guard by an empire's assault again, Yul begins further training his people for the possibility of war.

1 Week Pre-Day Zero
Yul the Steel Wolf is contacted by Saros, the Bandit Lord, with a request for a temporary period of non-aggression. Ever wary of Lycia's recent actions, Yul agrees and continues to observe the Lycian Empire.

Day Zero
Faced with the invasion of Etruria by the Lycian Empire, Yul and Saros agree to herd the helpless Etrurian refugees through Sacae and hold off from attacking one another. Together, the Sacaen and bandit forces begin to harass the Lycians, keeping them at bay while the Etrurians flee to Bern.

6 Months Post-Day Zero: Modern Day
With the Etrurians mostly finished fleeing and the Lycian forces mostly busied with plundering Etruria, Yul unleashes the wrath of Sacae southward into Lycia. The Djute Tribe spearheads his assault by targeting the region of Araphen.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Breadophile - 06-08-2014

Guess I'll do one too.

Ilia

Ilia has been and still is largely cut off from the outside world. The freezing cold, unforgiving blizzards, and huge line of mountains along the southern border have discouraged immigrants from both sides. Natural selection has compensated, however, making Ilians some of the toughest people in Elibe.

The lack of outside connections other than some trade routes on the border mean that Ilia is mostly unaffected by the outside world. Yet, in the hundred years since Roy’s trek through Ilia precluding his invasion of Bern, Ilia has still changed greatly.

After King Zealot and Queen Yuno united all of the lands, trade routes were formed between the inner workings of Ilia. Despite being the most unforgiving country in Elibe, the Ilians had always survived. This was now made easier by the ability of each town to trade their produce for what they needed. Surpluses and shortages became much, much less of a problem.

The military was greatly restructured as well. After noticing herself, her two sisters, and numerous other knights struggle to lift the very weapons meant to be used for mounted combat, Tate, Captain of the Ilian Air Force, instituted reforms to impose stronger training regiments and redistribution of weapons used by Ilian knights. They followed the example of Ilia’s cavalry, which had no problem said weapons. This led to a very significant increase in the quality of the Ilian air force, causing the average soldier to be a match for even a Dragon Knight of Bern.

Keeping with their mercenary army policy, Pegasus Knights were sent out to other countries as soldiers for hire. This allowed them to broaden their horizons on the outside world and allowed them to learn foreign fighting styles. Most importantly, it allowed them get money. Though King Zealot may have passed, the Ilians continue to grow stronger. The war has been nothing but a boon for them, giving the air force a hefty amount of work. As an unintended side effect, the Ilians are now slowly becoming less secluded from the outside world as the units of their air force spread throughout the continent unlike ever before. Whether this is good or bad, who can say?

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-09-2014

World Map thread updated. Thanks guys!

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-19-2014

Just dropping in to announce that we have thread prefixes for all RP threads.

[IRP] = Insurrection RP
[SRP] = Social RP
[Support] = Support conversation/RP

Now don't panic. I've slapped the corresponding prefix on each RP in the subforum. It's mostly for the benefit of the moderating staff.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Toogee - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 07:23 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [IRP] = Insurrection RP
[SRP] = Social RP

Could you clarify what the difference is between these categories, especially social and support? I presume Insurrection RP means plot stuff or battles?

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Swift_Assassin - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 09:42 AM)Toogee Wrote:
(06-19-2014, 07:23 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [IRP] = Insurrection RP
[SRP] = Social RP

Could you clarify what the difference is between these categories, especially social and support? I presume Insurrection RP means plot stuff or battles?

I think IRP is battle/plot, SRP is character development/possibly plot, and Support is character development/relationships.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-19-2014

Insurrection RPs (IRP) are plot-centric and will be subject to review for chronology updates and Relius observations.

Social RPs (SRP) are mainly for character development and typically include 3+ members. Any happenings here will not affect the overall story arch of Insurrection.

Supports are for two characters, and usually focus on developing relationships between the characters involved.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Swift_Assassin - 06-20-2014

Oh yeah, I just had a thought about this. I don't recall seeing it anywhere, and I don't plan on making one, but are there going to be manaketes/mamkutes in this rp? Obviously, such a thing would probably need permission so it isn't spammed, but considering the whole Empire thing, I was wondering if Emperor [INSERT NAME HERE] has a mamkute subordinate or is being influenced by one.

And now that I think about it...is the Fire Emblem in Pharae, with the Sword of Seals, or is it back with the Bern royal family?

And do we having any names for our new Lycian Emperor and King of Bern? I figured we'd at least hear of the King of Bern's name since he's so well liked, but I don't exactly mind the ominous tone of only being able to refer to the Lycian Emperor as the Emperor.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-20-2014

(06-20-2014, 12:02 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Oh yeah, I just had a thought about this. I don't recall seeing it anywhere, and I don't plan on making one, but are there going to be manaketes/mamkutes in this rp? Obviously, such a thing would probably need permission so it isn't spammed, but considering the whole Empire thing, I was wondering if Emperor [INSERT NAME HERE] has a mamkute subordinate or is being influenced by one.

And now that I think about it...is the Fire Emblem in Pharae, with the Sword of Seals, or is it back with the Bern royal family?

And do we having any names for our new Lycian Emperor and King of Bern? I figured we'd at least hear of the King of Bern's name since he's so well liked, but I don't exactly mind the ominous tone of only being able to refer to the Lycian Emperor as the Emperor.

There are no mamkutes on Elibe (except for Arcadia, which is outside the scope of the RP). As such, the Emperor is not under the influence of such a creature. Besides, that kind of plotline was worn out in FE6.

The Fire Emblem resides with the Bern royal family.

I have withheld the names of both the Lycian Emperor and the King of Bern for the time being. The king answers to "his Majesty."

The Emperor answers to no one.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Hystrix - 06-25-2014

Does this game have an official IRC channel or AIM blast?

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Breadophile - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 07:34 PM)Hystrix Wrote: Does this game have an official IRC channel or AIM blast?

Nope. All aboard the skype train.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - WyvernSlayer - 06-26-2014

(06-25-2014, 07:40 PM)Breadophile Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 07:34 PM)Hystrix Wrote: Does this game have an official IRC channel or AIM blast?

Nope. All aboard the skype train.

Nothing official. There are two cliques, from my understanding. One uses a Skype chat, and the rest are in the old Skylessia blast chat.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Val Ritz - 06-26-2014

Occasionally we vault over the wire fences and approach each other in back alleys, snapping our fingers and executing complex choreographed dance sequences.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Hystrix - 06-26-2014

Ah, I see. I don't care for Skype and I don't really want back in that blast.

Thanks, anyway. Smile

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Breadophile - 06-26-2014

(06-26-2014, 10:32 PM)Hystrix Wrote: Ah, I see. I don't care for Skype and I don't really want back in that blast.

Thanks, anyway. Smile

#youshouldstartcaringforskype

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - sirocyl - 06-27-2014

http://chat.feplanet.net/standalone/?channelName=Insurrection:%20Discussion

Might as well make it official now that admin/mod works.

RE: [Helpdesk] WyvernSlayer's Dragon Hatchery - Echo - 06-27-2014

The rules don't mention this, so I'll ask here - can we have characters in multiple RPs if they're different types of RPs? Say, put one in an IRP and also a SRP. As it stands, if you miss openings or an open one isn't interesting/doesn't work for the character, you're screwed.

Even multiple SRPs wouldn't be a bad idea, since they don't affect the overall plot anyway, but that's a bit beside the point.