The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Awakening A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Media/Content (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Awakening A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. (/thread-125.html)

A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. - sirocyl - 03-08-2014

If you:
  1. Have a 3DS Family device with System Version 4.5.0-10 or less
  2. Have plenty of space on an SD card
  3. Have Fire Emblem: Awakening, physical or digital
  4. Are willing to follow directions closely
  5. Are willing to use some experimental software
  6. Want to add more Awakening data than even Serene's has at the moment
then reply to this thread, and DO NOT run a system update.

You will be contributing RAM dumps containing decrypted data, which can be used to retrieve sprites, models, textures, music and sounds, and other data/information assets from Fire Emblem: Awakening, and add to our media resource and knowledgebase.

If you're experienced with technology, great! It'll be a simple task, albeit a bit tedious.
If you're not, we'll walk you through. Smile

Also, if you happen to know how to read information from a 3DS cartridge image (NCCH/CXI/CFA/CIA formats and such) and/or decrypt them, we might be done sooner than expected!

RE: A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. - sirocyl - 03-08-2014

Also, I have a 3DS with the correct firmware, and it's hacked, I'll bump and contribute when and if I get the game.

RE: A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. - sirocyl - 09-30-2014

So, a small update.

I'm not going to be as active in maintaining and upkeep of FEP in the future, but I don't want to leave you guys with nothing to show for it.

I have a proper firmware-capable 3DS, and means to get the keys and decrypt the ROM for FE:A, and a borrowed copy of the game.

A friend is going to be helping me navigate the filesystem and convert the 3DS's CTR-specific files (cwav, cseq, textures and backgrounds, etc.) into PC-friendly formats.

I'll publish that, on the beta of what will replace our media/resources depot.
It will be up to the maintainers and curators of FEPlanet to fill in the rest of the blanks, for all the other games' music and sprites.
Hopefully, this will be beneficial to the community at large.

RE: A project for someone with a "special" 3DS. - Falaflame - 11-28-2014

With the new 3DS homebrew on the rise, won't be hasty to say working ROM files might be on its way too, making ripping easier to handle.