The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
The unicorn is here! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+---- Forum: New?Going on Hiatus?Leaving? (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-44.html)
+---- Thread: The unicorn is here! (/thread-1153.html)

The unicorn is here! - Enone - 07-19-2019

Hello hello~

since I have finally embraced my love for all things fantasy, it was only a matter of time till I fall down the rabbit hole that is Fire Emblem - never regretted it, though!
(is it wrong to say it all started with a mobile game?)

But since it fascinated me so much, I have decided to step into the proverbial light - and here I am! Awfully nice to meet you all!

RE: The unicorn is here! - Andy - 07-20-2019

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to FEPlanet, Enone! I'm Andy, though I've gone by other names during my time here. I am also one of the oldest farts on here, in that I came during the days of the original FEP.

I regret that it took a full day before anyone welcomed you. A lot of us are on the Discord server these days, though there are some of us that still come here to roleplay.

RE: The unicorn is here! - WyvernSlayer - 07-20-2019

Hi and everything.  Welcome and such.

Here's the link to our Discord.

I promise, we don't bite!

RE: The unicorn is here! - Enone - 07-23-2019

Well, thanks for the welcome!

As for discord... I had a few not-so-experiences, so I tend to avoid it. Hence why I am on the forums!
(but is it mandatory?)

RE: The unicorn is here! - Andy - 07-25-2019

Not necessarily mandatory, but that's where most of us spend our time now. I don't like it, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess. Then again, I'm one of the old barnacles of this site, and probably the only one that actively checks the forums.

At any rate, FE: Insurrection is our little roleplay here, set in the world of FE6 & FE7, some 100 or so years after the former. It's the most actively posted forum. It's system is classless and is basically based on 'use your brain.' There's a max of 2 characters per person.

RE: The unicorn is here! - WyvernSlayer - 07-28-2019

(07-25-2019, 11:26 PM)Andy Wrote: Not necessarily mandatory, but that's where most of us spend our time now. I don't like it, but that's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

You're more than welcome to spend your days shouting into the void.  Nobody's stopping you.

The age of the fansite forum has waned.  Subreddits and Discord servers have cannibalized all but the largest and most stubborn communities.