The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Positivity man, you just got to have it. (/thread-1076.html)

Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Herbmonsolo - 04-07-2017

In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!

RE: Positivity man, you just got to have it. - WyvernSlayer - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 07:01 PM)Herbmonsolo Wrote: In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!

Honestly, I'm just glad people are posting in the forums.

Hi!  My day was okay, but it'll get better once I finish this beer!

RE: Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Zanryu - 04-18-2017

(04-07-2017, 07:01 PM)Herbmonsolo Wrote: In all seriousness, though, I'm new to this site [and I've only played Awakening, Gaiden (though I didn't get far before I got bored), and Rekka No Ken (still in the Lyn tutorial)] and I just want to say I hope your day went/goes well sir/ma'am/other!

Honestly, that's probably the friendliest greeting I've ever seen on an online community. Welcome aboard, and welcome to the fandom! Hope you wind up enjoying the series as much as I have since I first discovered it!

All the best, my dude. Cheers!

RE: Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Sui-kun - 04-23-2017

Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.

RE: Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Swift_Assassin - 04-23-2017

Welcome to the site. We need some more people here who actually post.

(04-23-2017, 04:08 AM)Sui-kun Wrote: Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.

I just hope I don't lose track of the release date. I didn't know when ME:Andromeda came out until Asset Protection where I work told me two days prior, and I didn't realize Persona 5 came out until two days afterwards.

RE: Positivity man, you just got to have it. - Zanryu - 04-23-2017

(04-23-2017, 12:44 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Welcome to the site. We need some more people here who actually post.

(04-23-2017, 04:08 AM)Sui-kun Wrote: Welcome to FEP! Hope to see some more activity when Echoes drops. Every Fire Emblem fan who thinks they're a Fire Emblem fan should be getting that.

I just hope I don't lose track of the release date. I didn't know when ME:Andromeda came out until Asset Protection where I work told me two days prior, and I didn't realize Persona 5 came out until two days afterwards.

MAY19MAY19MAY19
DO NOT FORGET
OR WE SHALL NOT FORGIVE