The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1328 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1328 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1333 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1333 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1338 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1338 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1383 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1383 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1387 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1387 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
An introduction/return - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+---- Forum: New?Going on Hiatus?Leaving? (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-44.html)
+---- Thread: An introduction/return (/thread-1032.html)

An introduction/return - Lightascetic - 08-05-2016

Hello!

After realizing that it's been roughly four years since I've last been on FEPlanet, I took a gander and saw that things seem to have changed quite a lot! I felt like it was time to return and get the creativity flowing again, as I miss roleplaying.

You guys may or may not remember me from all that time ago, but I enjoyed the community and even did some guest grading at one point! I just thought I'd re-introduce myself, and say hi to all of the newcomers I've yet to meet! 

I'll be poking around for the time being, but I'd like to get involved in some RP-ing soon! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Light

RE: An introduction/return - Ced of Silesse - 08-05-2016

I remember you. :>

Long time no talk!

RE: An introduction/return - Falaflame - 08-06-2016

Pardon my ignorance (and trash memory), but I don't seem to recall a time where I saw you. Perhaps you were known by some other name? (at a time where name changes every other week were commonplace)

RE: An introduction/return - Swift_Assassin - 08-06-2016

Just did a quick look. Apparently Lightascetic rped in Skylessia and Radiance of Elibe. . . . .and has been on the board since 2008 without a name change. On another note, since when did the name change history start working again? Last time I went back to check that kinda stuff, it didn't work for me.

I never did a rp with you. Nor do I recall ever actually talking to you at all. I never got into Radiance of Elibe or Skylessia. But welcome back all the same.

EDIT: Okay, apparently the name change history doesn't work on the drop down menu in posts, but works from the user page. Nevermind then.

RE: An introduction/return - Falaflame - 08-06-2016

That's really odd... I used to RP in Skylessia. Heck I was an RP mod at one point... Wow, my memory really is trash.

Well welcome back all the same.

RE: An introduction/return - WyvernSlayer - 08-06-2016

Welcome back, Lightascetic! I never had the pleasure of RPing with you, but I've seen your work in Old Skylessia and it was excellent.

RE: An introduction/return - Andy - 08-06-2016

Yes, welcome back Light.

RE: An introduction/return - Swift_Assassin - 08-06-2016

RE: An introduction/return - Lightascetic - 08-08-2016

Thank you all!

Ced: I'm terribly sorry, but I don't recall your name... Did you change it?! Nice to talk to you again regardless, I"m sure!!

Falaflame: That's just as well, because I don't remember you at all either, haha!! I also have a terrible memory, so I get you on that. Did you change your name? I was much bigger on Skylessia than Radiance of Elibe, but I suppose I was more of an underling: I wasn't really in cahoots with the Mods!

Swift_Assassin: It's a pleasure to meet you! Perhaps we'll have to foster an RP and see how it goes =)

WyvernSlayer: Thank you for the compliment; I look forward to seeing whether we can collaborate on something soon!

Andy: Thank you, I look forward to seeing what you're up to =)

RE: An introduction/return - Falaflame - 08-08-2016

Yeah. I'm trying to remember you, but I'm coming up with blanks. :C

It's fine if you don't remember me. Actually, it's best that you don't anyway. I was the type of person that was a major memelord, changed names every other week because it was hip and cool, tried way too hard to fit in with the others, had a very very short and loose temper, and other things that are notable for the wrong reasons (WyvernSlayer can testify, he knew me so well back then too). It took me about 2 years of absence to fix everything about myself and another 5 years after that to establish that the me now isn't the me back then anymore.

I had like a million names, but the main name I was known for was Magus. And that's just the course I've taken over the years, with a bunch of hard-learned lessons overtime.

RE: An introduction/return - Lightascetic - 08-08-2016

Haha, I wasn't really the loud and proud type, so I didn't particularly project across the forum xP. I RPed a lot with Vice, BlondePanther, UnnamedDude, Shuuda etc. I took part in Vice's magic academy RPs too, if you ever saw any of that?

We were all very young when FEP was at its peak (or definitely younger!) I looked back at my first ever submitted profile and it was cringe city, haha. I never heard your name in a bad way either, so no harm done on that front! It'll be cool to work on something with you at some point =)