The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Hold up. Just hold right up. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Hold up. Just hold right up. (/thread-1002.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - Mizu - 05-12-2016

I've never played D&D. I know these kids who sit in Subway at least every weekend and play there. Whenever I go there they greet me but that's it. I think they know I don't like to talk. Lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure two of my friends play it. They'd teach me but I'm leaving on Monday. XD I have to live in Toronto right now for school and I only know one person there so I don't really have anyone to hang out with ever. Although, I am also super socially retarded and don't mesh well with other people. Lol I'd just rather stay at home with my dogs.

I'd play D&D with you though, Cheffy. If you weren't 1000 km away. Rofl

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - WyvernSlayer - 05-12-2016

(05-12-2016, 03:34 AM)Mizu Wrote: I've never played D&D. I know these kids who sit in Subway at least every weekend and play there. Whenever I go there they greet me but that's it. I think they know I don't like to talk. Lol

Actually, I'm pretty sure two of my friends play it. They'd teach me but I'm leaving on Monday. XD I have to live in Toronto right now for school and I only know one person there so I don't really have anyone to hang out with ever. Although, I am also super socially retarded and don't mesh well with other people. Lol I'd just rather stay at home with my dogs.

I'd play D&D with you though, Cheffy. If you weren't 1000 km away. Rofl

I'm beginning to paint this mental image of you where you're the mysterious, ultra-shy girl and people are always trying to figure out what you're up to.  Most glimpses of you happen as you're vanishing out of sight.  And then one day, you open your door and find that some secret admirer has given you flowers.

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - Mizu - 05-20-2016

Rofl Pretty much. Except for the secret admirer thing. My face is no good. XD

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - WyvernSlayer - 05-24-2016

Me and the guys are totally going to send you flowers now.

"Hi, Ladybug Florist? I'd like to get an arrangement delivered to uh... Canada. What? Uh, Toronto. No, I can't be any more specific. Her name? Well, we all just called her Mizu. ...What? No, I couldn't tell you what her actual name is. Probably Ellie or Sam or Ashley or something. Look, I don't see what's so hard about this! Just send flowers to every single girl in Toronto that owns two dogs. That should narrow it down to a couple dozen. We'll deal with the awkward phone calls later."

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - Mizu - 05-25-2016

Rofl I would love to hear that actual conversation irl. They'd be like, "Uhhhhh... Okay, that'll be $12975234.56. Cash, debit or credit?"

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - WyvernSlayer - 05-25-2016

"WHAT?! That's outrageous! ...Oh, that's in Canadian dollars. In that case, debit."

RE: Hold up. Just hold right up. - Mizu - 05-31-2016

Rofl Our dollar is so bad. XD Trudeau wants to use drug money to pay for education though. So... Yay, addiction? Lol Drugs are going to put me through school! I've always been an anti-drug advocate, too. XD

Would have been more helpful if it'd been done years ago before I accumulated all of this debt but 'eh. Better late than never. Education is so important that it isn't fair to make it inaccessible to anyone, ESPECIALLY the poor. We need it more than anyone. People with money don't need higher education because lolthey have money. -.- "Poor people shouldn't have children because they end up in the same place as their parents, or worse - drinking and drugging and having more poor babies. Ain't no poor people get good education 'n' put'm selves through school. Lazy good fer nuthin's. Bein' poor wouldn't stop yah if yah actually wanted it! You'd get a good job and work to put yerself through!" Yah, except each semester is $5000+ plus $200 minimum that I've seen (and paid) for a textbook times 6 classes average, rent, food and necessities, transportation to and from school and the "oh so great" job we're supposed to work around full-time study in courses where participation counts for 10% of your final grade. Work around exams, midterms, study, your instructors questioning your attendance on test days (the only days you can show up) telling you that you need to figure your stuff out - "If you aren't serious and can't even show up for classes, what are you even doing here? Sure sign this isn't for you". Obviously not because I'm apparently making all of this money on a job that doesn't require any formal education; I'm just gonna stick here and not waste all of my money, time and crazy amounts of effort trying to complete classes and training that'll get me a good job. Just a reminder - these are full-time courses, that means they take up just as much time, if not more than full-time jobs. One of my classes is 4 hours twice a week, every week. Plus five other full-time classes. When  the cow are we supposed to work? Skip sleep? Why not add brain damage and exhaustion to the list of problems I'm having? The hospital records might help when I'm trying to get the school to let me write exams late. "You were in the hospital because of what? Oh, well, you should have known better. Any reasonably competent adult-" No, no, that's what I'M trying to tell YOU!

I'm working toward a professional designation. My IQ's 145. Tell me I'm poor and won't amount to anything because of how I was raised. All it did was make me more financially intelligent. I understand the value of a dollar. I've also learned prioritization to the bones. Rent>food. I've seen people who incorporate leisure into their budget. LEISURE. MONEY for LEISURE. What a waste!! You're always going to need to eat and pay rent so HOW can you honestly put money aside thinking, "I'm gonna use all of this to pay for things I don't need or, most of the time, even want". I set 90% of my money aside for rent specifically (after tuition and books - those always come first). Food I can figure out. I always get this feeling ebbing at my nerves when I even look at something I don't need, "Cheap pencils. I have pencils at home. How much could $1.25 get me in food? Too much, no pencils. I don't even need these. $0.25 drink. I'm thirsty, haven't had anything to drink since this morning and I've been walking a lot in the heat. Going home when I'm done though, water there. No drinks".

Also, what's with the increased tuition costs for international students? "If your family can afford to send you to another country to complete your training, they can afford a little extra here 'n' there. Double tuition for the foreigners because that's how we roll!!" 

'Splain, please.

Holy bonkers I'm up waaaaayyyy too late. I have midterms this week and next so my brain's going nuts. I'm so depressed and there's nothing I can do about it. XD Yay, school! Education is important! If you can make it through without killing yourself, the rest of life should be easy! LolJk, you have to find work as a professional even though you have zero experience. Seriously, you need to pay off aaaaaaalllll of this debt. Plus interest. Good luck and you're welcome! 

Please kill me. v.v;;;;;;