|Visit FEPCity once per day to increase our population!|
Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn, The sequel to the FE7 ROM hack!
Aug 16 2008, 11:52 AM
Joined: 14-August 08
From: Ridgewood, New York
Member No.: 6,070
For those of you who have played the FE7 ROM hack that I made, you're in for a treat.
A (not completely)canon sequel hack to the FE7 hack, this one takes place 20 years after Eli, myself, and Linoan slay the Fire Dragon on Elibe. You now follow the footsteps of Julie and Joshua Soto, my first two original characters, as they are the prodigal children of Linoan and myself(whee?), as they set things right and reclaim their home of Renais from Zephiel, now commandeering Grado(how original), all the while being aware of the new threat emerging...
This will have elements from Sword of Seals, some Sacred Stones-ness, and Radiant Dawn. Zephiel and most of those nasties from Bern now have control of Grado, with some assistance from the corrupt as hell Begnion senate. The Dawn Brigade makes a showing and ally with Frelia to help rid of the Begnion assistance. And of course, let's not forget those things we call the Sacred Stones...
Progress: Up to the route split.
Screens for your pleasure:
Chapter 1 Screens
Chapter 2 Screens
Chapter 3 Screens
What to expect:
- Obligatory higher difficulty
- Graphical changes up the wazoo for many things
- Say goodbye to Branched Promotions
- Say goodbye to most monster classes. The only ones that will stay are the Mauthe Doog/Gwyllgi(because those guys will always have a place in my heart), Bonewalker/Wight(because of their variety), and MAYBE Dracozombies. Monster appearances will be few and far between in number.
- Some new classes, like the Halberdier, Light Mage(hello, Micaiah), and King, whilst ousting the Trainees.
- Me using my new inserting animation knowledge. A lot.
- A Dancing Lord. Julie will learn to Dance upon Class Change.
Here, try the patch yourselves.
A teaser video will be released after 5x is done, and then it's back to finishing up the FE7 hack, but the first patch here will be at the route split.
|Current Mood: No data.|
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th May 2013 - 02:45 AM|