FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Best Gauntlet Team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's better than a full 6 - Sniper suicider in a gauntlet?!?

A FULL TEAM OF 18 UNITS WITH ONLY SNIPERS ( and some Marksman cause someone hadn't 6 promo snipers usable... RIP)

[Image: XUzJQaG.png]

Thanks to FFF ( Fala ), MMM ( MMM) and HHH (Fredmir) who made this historic team!

also thanks to faye, Blackstorm and Zoryou that joined fast so it could happen!

Link to the battle

Next time : A GAUNTLET CONSISTING OF 36 SNIPERS!..
And the saddest part is, I think we're still not gonna get the crits we need.
>General

Welp this is gonna be one hell of an obstacle
(02-11-2016, 09:14 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]>General

Welp this is gonna be one hell of an obstacle

It's okay, Blackstorm is just gonna miss 3 turns and autoforfeit
Interesting and controversial
needz moar druidz
http://feto.feplanet.net/battle/137240

We won. WE WON. WE MADE HISTORY!

all thanks to my 9 crits, fred's lunar bow uses, and M's shitty sniper squad
Shhhhh lol don't get me in trouble for using a item not available for play xP
totally justified when we're running an all physical offense, no mounts, no healers, against a max hp/defense general, max defense anti-crit magister, max defense guardian lord, max hp max defense wyvern, and a max defense sage
Those triple letters are a big treath to deal...  

Critmasters, hitmasters, dodgemasters, clonemasters, snipermasters, tournamentmasters, glauntetmasters and goldmasters 

And what i got, Yui random crits, God Madoka, lot of gold, lot of units and the helix fossil. Wait im awasome xD

If only i was a better player i would be invencible, but well little details...little...little
(02-29-2016, 09:38 PM)Zoryou Wrote: [ -> ]Those triple letters are a big treath to deal...  

Critmasters, hitmasters, dodgemasters, clonemasters, snipermasters, tournamentmasters, glauntetmasters and goldmasters 

And what i got, Yui random crits, God Madoka, lot of gold, lot of units and the helix fossil. Wait im awasome xD

If only i was a better player i would be invencible, but well little details...little...little

You just need to up your game in terms of critmasters, hitmasters, clones, Snipers, gold and Yuis (never mind this bit is impossible for everyone else anyway) is all xP

I didn't even realise you have all that gold WTF!

And there is a helix fossil in FETO!?