FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Old FEP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I kinda remember finding it once by digging around. Not at these current old-forums, but there was some other kind of archive where some of the links worked but not all of them. I went back to the current archives but the links are all dead for all of my comics. What Goes on at FEP?, FEP TV, The World Spriter's Tourney, they're all dead. Sucks too, because I liked making them.
(09-12-2016, 12:55 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda remember finding it once by digging around. Not at these current old-forums, but there was some other kind of archive where some of the links worked but not all of them. I went back to the current archives but the links are all dead for all of my comics. What Goes on at FEP?, FEP TV, The World Spriter's Tourney, they're all dead. Sucks too, because I liked making them.

I seem to recall lobbying unreasonably hard to have the RP crew get featured in "What Goes On at FEP?".  That was a good comic, though.

(09-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't LtMA play Zedrick Zela?

He did indeed.  I miss Leggy; he was a cool dude.
One of my very first rp threads was one of his. Something about Seton's Hill. It's like, page 6 of the Sky1 Roleplays for Fun. Seton's Hill Rebellion, I think. It had 9 pages.

Anyone besides me remember when that was fairly normal? Some RPs had like, 2 or 3, then there were others that capped out at 5 or 6, then the monsters went up to 8 or 9?
I remember. And then everything died. D:
(09-13-2016, 06:07 PM)Ced of Silesse Wrote: [ -> ]I remember. And then everything died. D:

Yeah, just a little. But, for whatever reason, we galvanized ourselves and limped on.

I'm still limping.
Oh...

I decided to pop in and see what had happened. The forums look good, if a little dormant! Falaflame and sirocyl did a great job making these new forums look a little better. But it looks like I missed a reunion with WyvernSlayer, Exxeh, Jamie, etc. >_< It's interesting to see what everyone is doing now, where they have gone, etc.

Also, Andy, I'm so so sorry. I'm so sorry. There was a time a few years ago when you reinvited me to continue one of our old roleplays. I was actually really honored you did that and I was really excited to continue, but at the end of the day, I couldn't bring myself to do that; it just wasn't a priority at the time and I forgot all about it. I think what eventually killed me was my style of RPing with huge walls of text that slowly whittled down my own enthusiasm. That had always been my style, but it took hours to do all that and I don't think most people cared. If I were to continue roleplaying today, I would completely change my style. Make things shorter and less drawn out.

Also, hi Ket! I'll never forget the RPs we had together with James and Aria. I hope you're doing well.

In the interest of catching people online, I think I'll put this site back on my favorites bar and see if I can return a little more often. It's hard to believe that I thought I would never leave Fire Emblem Planet. I remember my first RP back in 2004 in the Elibe Universe, The Planned Attack, with Jaken Veina, Pacum Challet, Zedrick Zela (Legault), and others. I actually have it saved to my hard drive, lol, html and all.

Sigh. Hello there! I am Sui-kun, used to be SuicuneSol. Decided to drop in. ._.
I remember you Sui-kun!
Thank you, Ced lol. I see you're not that active on the board, but I'm glad you decided to greet me nonetheless! Smile
I remember ya. I used to RP a lot on the old boards, but I kinda feel like my RP days are long gone.
I loved the RP. I brought one of my real life friends here to RP. I actually just brought Kraid back to life as a DnD character in a campaign I am in.
Hey Rock! Good to see you! I remember Kraid well. It's good to know he is alive and well.
You too Sui!
Ah and Sui finally returns to us, if briefly. Good to see you, my friend. How is your life going?

Yeah, I do remember that, and honestly, it's fine. I completely understand, both about the RP itself and the style. We're not all Tolkien, and Tolkien wasn't a text-RPer. My own style is more shortened as well. Especially if I don't have to set the scene myself.

Also, I have found and managed to join a HEMA club, so now I know and am learning more about actual longsword techniques and historical fighting styles. It's a blast. I have been certified for CompTIA A+ and Network+ as well, so my job situation will change soon for the better.
Hi Andy, my life is... hah... OK. Trying to get the engine flying, if you know what I mean. Interest-wise, I remain a game fan and am really into Final Fantasy right now. I also got back into Pokemon for a bit.

When I see you, I still have a desire to RP. Maybe we still can finish what we started years ago.

CompTIA... just looked into that. That may be something I should do too. ._.
(03-18-2016, 03:14 PM)Septim Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, FEP is OUR hole in the wall, or our tree.  XD.  I read "associate" and "holes" and my brain instantly turned that to assholes.  Buttsex? XD.  I still have my Sapphire and Ruby versions, and also the new games.  And I don't touch FETO; I prefer the social aspects of the board.  But it's nice that people do have an FETO to use.  But yeah; I don't really have any thoughts on FETO! xD.  Ah, if only there was some…FE game maker out there, and we could make our own games.  Like…things based off our RP threads and stuff.

I hope I can somehow find that Coronation thread.  I miss it, as crazy (and awesome) as it was.  And yeah, it was Scar and Eve who had that scene XD.  And I think Endal's leaders were:  Fury, LordGarthaur, TEH; or am I missing someone?  I feel like I'm missing one.  I miss DoN's world; I've been trying to work on my own world for Fire Emblem fanfic (or original) but it'd never be the same.

I've been trying to catch up with all the games; this'll include replays.  That being, of course, when I finish Awakening and the three Fates games.  But FE6 & FE7, as well as FE9 & FE10, hold special places in my heart; Elibe and Tellius <3 Almost wrote Tullius.  XD.  General Tullius went to Tellius! xD;; I need to play the old SNES games still, and I intend to.  I've heard the world and characters on that one is great.  The maps are hueg!

And happy birthday, Swift!  And Freya (who I hope returns someday!)

I'm full of coffee but still tired.  Welp.

:O It's Crimea River
(01-04-2017, 05:06 AM)Nolan Kryptonite Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2016, 03:14 PM)Septim Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, FEP is OUR hole in the wall, or our tree.  XD.  I read "associate" and "holes" and my brain instantly turned that to assholes.  Buttsex? XD.  I still have my Sapphire and Ruby versions, and also the new games.  And I don't touch FETO; I prefer the social aspects of the board.  But it's nice that people do have an FETO to use.  But yeah; I don't really have any thoughts on FETO! xD.  Ah, if only there was some…FE game maker out there, and we could make our own games.  Like…things based off our RP threads and stuff.

I hope I can somehow find that Coronation thread.  I miss it, as crazy (and awesome) as it was.  And yeah, it was Scar and Eve who had that scene XD.  And I think Endal's leaders were:  Fury, LordGarthaur, TEH; or am I missing someone?  I feel like I'm missing one.  I miss DoN's world; I've been trying to work on my own world for Fire Emblem fanfic (or original) but it'd never be the same.

I've been trying to catch up with all the games; this'll include replays.  That being, of course, when I finish Awakening and the three Fates games.  But FE6 & FE7, as well as FE9 & FE10, hold special places in my heart; Elibe and Tellius <3 Almost wrote Tullius.  XD.  General Tullius went to Tellius! xD;; I need to play the old SNES games still, and I intend to.  I've heard the world and characters on that one is great.  The maps are hueg!

And happy birthday, Swift!  And Freya (who I hope returns someday!)

I'm full of coffee but still tired.  Welp.

:O It's Crimea River

Welcome to the thread, glad you could join us.
(01-04-2017, 05:45 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2017, 05:06 AM)Nolan Kryptonite Wrote: [ -> ]:O It's Crimea River

Welcome to the thread, glad you could join us.

Thanks. Tongue guess i was late though. Sad
I just want to RP again.
Well hey, look who's 500 years late to the party.

I dunno if anyone's exactly happy to see me, especially since last time I talked to most people I was regularly in contact with I was in some kind of endless emo-ass spiral of unemployment, desperation and miserable failure, but I'm glad to see you guys are still kicking and also that the forums, however dead they might be, are also still kicking. I have very fond memories of writing RP posts and fucking around in the Blast at 4 AM instead of working on my homework. Tongue

Also, hi Zanryu. I think we were only in one RP together, but it was one of the ones that took 6+ months and somehow managed to finish so it left a big impression on me. Plus it was my first Skylessia RP.

Hi also to anyone else who's still actually hanging around and semi-active on the forum, like Rock and Wyvern Slayer. And also to those who've probably moved on again/are more active on other forums now, like Hystrix and Donny. You're all cool people and I always enjoyed talking/RPing with you guys.
Holy shit. It's Musketeer!

How've you been, man? It's been ages!

We're mostly all on the Discord these days. The old forums are now an archive. You can find them by putting the word 'old' in front of 'forums' in the address bar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10