FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Old FEP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How I've been and what I've been up to is a very, very long story, to say the least. But for now, I'll just say I'm doing fine. I've got a good house, a decent car, a stable job and two dogs, and that's way more than I thought I'd have 5, 10 years ago. I've never given up entirely on drawing or writing, though I've had my slumps here and there. I even do commissions here and there for folks at work, though usually they want drawings of their family and not, y'know, drawings of their DnD character. Tongue

Speaking of RP characters, I'll probably draw some old Sky characters for fun/the hell of it when I have the time. Maybe I'll open up a request thread. I'll also pop by Discord sometime and catch up.

EDIT: Holy shit I don't recognize a damn soul in the Discord. I guess Awakening really did save the franchise.
(08-27-2019, 11:07 AM)Musketeer Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Holy shit I don't recognize a damn soul in the Discord. I guess Awakening really did save the franchise.

I think most of them are FETO players that never posted in the forums.

Also, hi!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10