FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Mugshot Splice Competition R2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From now on, I'll be the one bringing you the splice competitions, and I'll try to keep them updated more regularly from now on.
Anyways and without further ado:

Quote:Rules
-You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
--You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
-No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
-You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
--But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
-One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.

-The winner will be determined by voting.
-YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
-Winner of each round chooses the next set.
But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)

[Image: Contest2_zpslgl75nm3.png]
This round's set is Cecilia, Noah, Eirika and Innes.

Have fun!

Deadline: 12th of January, 23:59 GMT / 18:59 EST
[Image: Shar_zpsth1idals.png]
First one to post!
The body angles made this a kinda hard one.
[Image: Uhhh_zpsre7oyfsw.png]
I can't really do much with the armor on this one...but I like how the head turned out.
Working Man, have you withdrawn your submission, or did something else go wrong? I remember having seen your entry earlier.

To others who may still want to enter, the deadline was a few minutes ago but I'll make an exception and accept new entries until I say otherwise (probably shortly after Working Man replies).
[Image: Shar_zps81k14hlw.png]
There, fixed. Man, I don't know what happened, but lately my internet speed has been soooooo bad.
The speed is literally 10kbs most of the time!
With that out of the way, polls will be up shortly!