FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Mugshot Splice Comp. Voting R1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
Quote:Rules
-You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
--You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
-No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
-You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
--But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
-One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.

-The winner will be determined by voting.
-YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
-Winner of each round chooses the next set.
But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)
Splice Comp Reboot R1 Voting~

Swift_Assassin - [Image: Assassin_zps4axk1l3t.png]

A Working Man - [Image: Lynett_zps396pudaw.png]

MMM - [Image: Al8eMJ1.png]

Speedy - IX - [Image: 2yoebgi.jpg]

Toogee - [Image: weekly%20Splice%20Competition%20121315_zpsdkq3yx4b.png]

Maybe the winner should be featured in FETO xP

Original Set: [Image: 2ppxx61.jpg]
I find it funny that I've been making a lot more female mugs of late and I submit the only guy in this competition.
(12-15-2015, 09:29 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny that I've been making a lot more female mugs of late and I submit the only guy in this competition.

He looks a little girly in the right light Tongue.
(12-15-2015, 09:43 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 09:29 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny that I've been making a lot more female mugs of late and I submit the only guy in this competition.

He looks a little girly in the right light Tongue.

He's kinda meant to avoid the light. Hard to be sneaky.

I also find it funny that I took the effort to splice together Joshua and Ephraim's faces, only to obscure Joshua's half with a mask.
Polls are closed, and we have a tie!
So, what is the plan for the next one? A tie breaker, or will speedy choose a fresh set of mugs?
I kinda fell off due to holiday and birthday parties xP

We need to do a tiebreaker, winner determines the next set unless one yields the choice to the other.
Tiebreaker is up xP

AWM is getting my vote due to both varied hair and clothing splice
It says I already voted >_>. Might need to reset votes?
This version of the board's polls are weird, I'll just take "verbals" for now I guess...
My vote stays the same, Swift.
Workingman gets my vote.
AWM

I vote for Swift_Assassin. Wait, scratch that. I've been told I can't vote for myself. And in the interest of moving to the next set, I'm voting for A Working Man, who I originally voted for. His mug gave me Dynasty Warrior vibes.
xD

and without further adieu, AWM gets to choose the next set, PM the set to MMM please, and the thread will be made~
Okay, will do.