FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Regarding Test Tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just an announcement to those involved, there will be no trophies as this is just a test tournament. You are encouraged to use new units and those with new class bonuses. Deadline to be ready is Thursday Nov 19, 2015 11:59 PM CST
Another reminder, All players in each tournament should be ready within the next two days, this is not a real tournament, just unit testing, there is literally nothing to lose here. However, those not ready will lose the current match they are in.
Sorry for taking so long, my internet has been so bad the last few days that doing anything that requires it has been a huge struggle. I should be able to ready tomorrow.
Nevermind, please remove me from the tournament. This is complete torture. I can't even open feto on my PC and on my phone the units just keep teleporting and disappearing from my screen. If I had the entire day to play this it probably wouldn't even be enough and I don't have that kind of time anyway.