FEPlanet Community

Full Version: So, what's going on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been gone a loooooooooong time, it seems. Kind of sad to see 51 guests online, but only a few actual users... remembering the glory days!
How's the place holding up? I see a few Golden Oldies still sticking around! I miss this place...
Long time no see, we're actually doing things with FETO again as in actual updates and changes to the game, Fents is on vacay (until like tomorrow iirc). A lot of us take refuge in the skype chat and post here for those not in it.
Man, things have changed, haha. What's up with the RPs nowadays? Seems interesting, but a lot has been missed so I'm WAY behind. Would be nice to get back to it; been missing writing since my move and my better half's pregnancy, lmao.

Oh, and I'm on Skype as Zanryu1993, if I could get in on the Skype Chat that'd be great. Tongue
(11-16-2015, 07:03 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Man, things have changed, haha. What's up with the RPs nowadays? Seems interesting, but a lot has been missed so I'm WAY behind. Would be nice to get back to it; been missing writing since my move and my better half's pregnancy, lmao.

Oh, and I'm on Skype as Zanryu1993, if I could get in on the Skype Chat that'd be great. Tongue

Yeah, we're trying to get this place up ad running again lol
Request sent (I think) you can add me @ cantbeathespeed on skype~
Here's hoping it takes off! The glory days were some of the best days; only thing I'd bring back from late elementary school and my high school days, haha.
That's a name I recognize. :p Welcome back. We're sorta alive again.
Oh shiz it's Zan.

You haven't missed much. Or, anything, really. It sucks to say but this place is pretty dead. FETO is apparently coming back around but I haven't played since it was brand new so I can't really comment on that.
The only real activity is the FETO forum, my sprite thread, and the rp.
That's definitely hear-breaking... I remember being around about 12 years ago, those were the days man...
Well, hopefully I can get into some of that activity at least! Just had my first kid in October, schedule may be a taaaad wonky. I'm glad to see all you familiar folks though. Smile
Wow, congrats man. I guess you're older than I thought you were.
Eh, she was a surprise - I'm only 22! But we've been together for 5 years, engaged for a year and a half; figured it was a matter of time one way or the other. Tongue
Thanks for the congratulations though! Tongue
Jesus, you're only 22?!

I feel super old.

FUCK I AM NOT AGING WELL.
Huh.

You say you're old.

That makes me ancient. Wtf
Ha! Old fogies.
~<3

To be fair, my life took an unexpected turn, so I definitely needed to mature-the-fuck-up ASAP. LOL
I feel fucking old too. lol