FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Item Balancing Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tbh i'm honestly up for removing 1-2 bow toys. the game's already overcentralized over bows as is. i kinda want to see less mono-bow teams.
(11-15-2015, 04:29 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Not enough replies lol...

[quote='Speedy - IX' pid='6051' dateline='1447300350']
Max lv Treasures

Very Rare -> Uncommon
Reavers
Uncommon -> Common
Seige, Lolngbow, UnitSlayers, Physic, Killers, S Ranks
Remove
Parity, Arcs, Twins

I'd rather see sieges removed than moving to common and I suggest removing gold or at least increase it by a lot, because if you're treasure hunting you don't want to get gold. There are enough ways to get gold.
(11-15-2015, 04:29 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2015, 09:42 PM)Nolan Kryptonite Wrote: [ -> ]y/n for flat 30% of status hitting like ohko moves in pokemon?

N

Not enough replies lol...

(11-11-2015, 11:52 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Max lv Treasures

Very Rare -> Uncommon
Reavers
Uncommon -> Common
Seige, Lolngbow, UnitSlayers, Physic, Killers, S Ranks
Remove
Parity, Arcs, Twins

By 30% I meant Seal/Sleep/Silence, not Freeze/etc. Tongue
"Killer Tomes" :Shaver, Starlight and Ruin have been added to FETO.
"Kiddie Physic": Libro has been added to FETO
"Status Staves": Silence, Seal and Sleep are no longer obtainable in regular gameplay due to their overpowered nature. Venin, Blind and Freeze staves have been added to FETO.

Keep us posted on how things turn out~
(12-03-2015, 01:20 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]"Status Staves": Silence, Seal and Sleep are no longer obtainable in regular gameplay due to their overpowered nature. Venin, Blind and Freeze staves have been added to FETO.

They are also broken (which is probably something that inserting the right formula in the right place will easily fix):
[Image: 23hvzh4.png]
This has been fixed
Absorb tomes added to FETO
Sol (Anima)
Resire (Light)
Nosferatu (Dark)

They've been bumped up to A rank for obvious unpromoted reasons, and aim to give mages some weapon variety of their own. These tomes do not proc skills and have 3wt and though they heal for damage dealt, they bring an interesting yet situational tool for mages, hope you all enjoy!

Thinking about the Bow Nerf as well if anyone has input
reference: http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?...1743&st=30
(01-21-2016, 12:48 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking about the Bow Nerf as well if anyone has input
reference: http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?...1743&st=30

imo:
- 1mt nerf to all bows as stated in the thread wouldn't hurt, being able to go 60/11 on Pegs for surviving Brave Bows would be nice and also not too op at the same time, it would just mean that Solar!Sunsets can actually go 35 Speed now.
- Buff melee toys - particularly Stiletto/Tomahawk/Trident could use something like +1mt, +5hit (or maybe +10hit) and +5crit. S-ranks having less the same accuracy as B-ranks is disgraceful >.<
- Other toys shouldn't be buffed too much, maybe something like +1mt +5 hit for 1 and 2 weight toys since they're so unused but in particular they should have usable crit rates so that melee users can hit and run as well (melee only, not for bows)
- Possibly introduce A-rank toys (melee and bow as well because in this case I don't see why not)
- Introduce B-ranked 2-range only Killer weapons for Sword, Lance and Axe users that are slightly weaker than their normal Killers (possibly similar to magic Killers)
- Sword Lance and Axe should have WTA against Bows (I might have mentioned this before but this definitely goes on here as well, and thankfully one, single person also mentioned it in that thread)
- Bonus against Fliers is fine as it is, don't change unless we want to gamble against fliers even more

>Very Rare -> Uncommon
>Reavers
>Uncommon -> Common
>Seige, Lolngbow, UnitSlayers, Physic, Killers, S Ranks
>Remove
>Parity, Arcs, Twins

Also, are changes to the treasure list going to happen?

I'm gonna put this out there. Until Master Tomes and Master Fruits are scrapped from the treasure list, I'm not gonna battle on any map with treasure anymore. Also, if nobody's actually complaining about the suggested changes, I suggest you just put them in FETO already. Gold being there is fine with me but please remove the buyable items, and change some of the item rarities, at least those you mentioned ages ago for max level. It would be particularly nice to see Parities removed for high levels and have more Physics, Killers and Longbows. Sieges should stay uncommon though, imo. Also if we're not reducing the price of Master Crowns for whatever weird reason can we move them up to Uncommon or something? I don't see why they should be as rare as Master Cards.

I'll also say this again: If nobody else inputs anything, which is what I'm expecting, just go ahead with the changes already. My opinion on the treasure anyway, Bow nerf could use more discussion but the treasure changes have been waiting for a while and at least those won't mean that everyone has to change every unit build to adapt.
S-Toys have been buffed by 5 hit.
All bows (barring siege) has been nerfed by 1 mt.

More changes will likely be coming, so this isn't the last we'll see about bows and toys just yet.

Also (off topic), did anyone notice master fruits no longer lower your level by 5?
(01-24-2016, 05:17 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]did anyone notice master fruits no longer lower your level by 5?

Did you also notice that you get C-ranks upon promotion or reclassing now? That's what you get for living under a rock. xP
Pages: 1 2