FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Bug Report - Can't Start Battles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find a specific bug report thread for this, so if there is one, direct me to it and I can move this.

Anyway, I am having a problem in FETO. When I go to the page to start a battle, I am unable to choose a map for the battle, because the dropdown menu doesn't have any maps in it. Effectively, I have no maps to choose from. In addition, while I am on this screen, three error messages appear below the announcements ad and above the battle settings menu. The messages are as follows.

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/feplanet/public_html/feto/files/cache/battle_start.php on line 14"

"Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/feplanet/public_html/feto/files/cache/battle_start.php on line 42"

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/feplanet/public_html/feto/files/cache/battle_start.php on line 44"

attached is a screenshot of the window with the error messages. I am using Firefox 41.0.2. If anyone can help me with this, it would be much appreciated.

If anyone can help me with this, it would be much appreciated.
I get that as well when starting a battle so it's probably Speedy messing around with something to do with the maps since I can't select one either. I can only guess, but I'd wait until it's sorted and try again then.
Maybe someone is trying to add more maps...
That is odd, I haven't touched any map code whatsoever and that particular file has not been edited in over 2 years. I'll look into things

Also note that this is not the first time we've had this bug:

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?...opic=52321

Quote:From what siro has told me, it is no one's fault. So please don't put the blame on fensti, the host, or siro himself, or any of the members here. It was bound to happen eventually.