FEPlanet Community

Full Version: FETO: New Natures Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As well, make monks, mercs, and other unpromote classes get uncapped from 19 ?
(10-30-2015, 04:21 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]As well, make monks, mercs, and other unpromote classes get uncapped from 19 ?

and templars
(10-30-2015, 03:07 PM)Speedchain Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet, thanks a bunch!

Edit: Now that you have access to the code would it be possible to balance the classes, like making it possible for peg archers to get 20 pow and stuff like that?

I am able to do that now, but it will be next week's topic
(10-30-2015, 09:47 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2015, 03:07 PM)Speedchain Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet, thanks a bunch!

Edit: Now that you have access to the code would it be possible to balance the classes, like making it possible for peg archers to get 20 pow and stuff like that?

I am able to do that now, but it will be next week's topic

Yeah honestly we should have some time to mess around with the natures first (as much as I'd also be interested in class balancing Tongue )
Can we add HP + two other stats natures? Sometimes when units have really high growths/bases in a stat it ends up higher than needed with a positive nature, but if I only want to increase two other stats besides HP then it doesn't make sense to pick a nature that lowers that stat and i end up wasting points.
Pages: 1 2