FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Looking for Help From Spriters~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Things have finally started to take a turn for the better around here (to some extent) and we will now be able to upload OW sprites for FETO and finally rid ourselves of the dreaded blocks!

There's only two requests that I kind of need help on to make things go more quickly.

The first being recolors for the sprites that have already been submitted. These need to be colored in: Orange, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Yellow and Grayscale (for color info, reference FETO's Game Data -> Overworld Sprites)

The Following Sprites that need to be recolored are:
Cardinal [M] - Fredmir
Sunset Kn - DONE
Storm Kn - DONE
Flare Kn -DONE
Juggernaut [F] - ShinkuDragon -DONE
Chevalier - ShinkuDragon - DONE
Veteran - ShinkuDragon - DONE
Guardian [M and F] - A Working Man [F]
Protector [M and F] - A Working Man [F]
Clairvoyant [M and F] - Speedy [M] + A Working Man [F]
Defender [M and F] - A Working Man [F]
Curate [M] - MMM - DONE
Updated Marksmen [M and F]
- Fredmir
Gladiator [M and F]

If you are willing to take on any of these jobs, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the corresponding OWs. (no rush, though expedience is very much appreciated)

After that matter is taken care of, we are still in need of OWs for the following classes:
All Bow Wielding Armors
Curate [F] (can probably be edited from the male one)
New Classes!
Lancer
- Lightweight Lance user, maybe Merc w/lance - DONE
Ruffian - Brigand w/clothes (if not brigand...or pirate?) - DONE
Disciple - Anima Mage..King sprite w/mage hat? - DONE
Radiant - Light mage - DONE
Slayer - Dark Mage (Prince and Princess sprites w/hood) - DONE
Parivir - Warder with Paladin head and Anima Magic FX?
Paragon - Beta Merc w/light magic FX and Paladin head
Dread Fighter - Rogue (FE8) w/Sword
Dragoon - Lance/Anima
Zealot - Pikeman w/Paladin head + Light magic FX
Black Kn - Lance/Dark
Viking - Axe/Anima
Avenger - Axe/Light
Executioner - Axe/Dark

Then we'll have complete OW sprites for FETO and will have succeeded in the genocide of the blocks!

Feel free to come up with ideas for OW and Battle sprites as well (those mentioned were just ideas that I had), you will be credited in FETO!
(Remember, only the Idle and Active poses for OWs are needed, all Battle sprites must be still images)
Is this something I could help with not having any prior spriting experience? :o

I should also point out that the purple female cleric has a blue hovering animation though I have no idea how much priority fixing that should have.
(10-21-2015, 01:45 PM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]Is this something I could help with not having any prior spriting experience? :o

I should also point out that the purple female cleric has a blue hovering animation though I have no idea how much priority fixing that should have.

If you know how to recolor/palette swap in MS paint you can help.

Also the cleric will be a quick fix, and will be amended once I get rid of the blocks.

Edit: DRACOLORDS NOW LIVE!
Skype PM Sent (yeah this is just to increment my post count xD)
i prefer using jasc animation shop myself since it feels like it was MADE for spritework.
Tl;dr We only need a total of 5 more OW sprites for Curate[F], Colonel, and Captain.

Thank you so much to everyone that pitched in for the recoloring!!!!!!
If someone can do some animation editing, you could make the Male Archer animate slower so it's the same FPS as the Female Archer.

Just a little nitpick is all.
Updated to ask for help once more xP
Thanks to my venture onto Serenes', I managed to get help from Leif who made Disciple, Radiant and Slayer OWs, they'll probably be put into FETO by Sunday. Any other takers to help out? :3

Also, anyone wanting to submit mugs to be used by anyone on FETO can either PM them to me or post them in here and I'll implement them.
(11-23-2015, 07:29 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to my venture onto Serenes', I managed to get help from Leif who made Disciple, Radiant and Slayer OWs, they'll probably be put into FETO by Sunday. Any other takers to help out? :3

Also, anyone wanting to submit mugs to be used by anyone on FETO can either PM them to me or post them in here and I'll implement them.

Don't feel too confident with making OWs, would try them otherwise. On the other hand I have watched a splicing tutorial before, so if I have any spare time I could have a go at making one and make up for the currently extensive and painful lack of female mugs. Although the 5 latest additions have made up for it a bit already Tongue
Hmmm... I've never really worked on OW sprites outside of recoloring them. But I think I'll give it a shot. And I'll make some mugs for sure, one of the only complaints I have with FETO is the lack of mugs.
Well I'm also taking submissions for battle sprites (for all classes) :P
(11-26-2015, 11:30 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm also taking submissions for battle sprites (for all classes) Tongue

Do recolors with different clothes/hair color count?
If they're clean enough, yes.
[Image: Hannah_zpshshbouqj.png]

[Image: Guy1_zpshrbniaca.png]
Some Mugs for FETO. I have more, but my internet is wonky right now, so I'm lucky to even be posting these.
(11-28-2015, 04:42 PM)A Working Man Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Hannah_zpshshbouqj.png]

Eyes look a bit big on the girl but maybe it's just me, other than that I like what I see. That beind said, I might actually have a go at making a mug at some point too...
(11-28-2015, 04:42 PM)A Working Man Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Hannah_zpshshbouqj.png]

Some Mugs for FETO. I have more, but my internet is wonky right now, so I'm lucky to even be posting these.

Gotta work on their outlines, try FE7 for the guy and reference FE8 colors for the girl.

You practically recreated an older iteration of Shad with that second mug. Actually, now that I look, it's almost an exact recreation(face/hair wise) of the mug that eventually evolved into Shad, before I added back in Wil's thicker eyebrows. Wow...that kinda makes me want to update his facial features a bit, now that I think about it. You can kinda tell a bit with Shad's portrait right in my sig.
So here's a whole bunch of random battle sprites I made the last few days.

[Image: jBH42lV.gif] - attempt at a Radiant sprite with close to no knowledge of what the fuck I'm even doing
[Image: 7AarbMV.gif] - Dark Adept (f), might pass as a Disciple
[Image: eXjgmY3.gif] - Dark Cleric (f)
[Image: cirSNM8.gif] - Dark Nomad (f)
[Image: b6ocjQR.gif] [Image: tdTgTgv.gif] [Image: V6a1wof.gif] - Dark Peg mages
[Image: TiYfD1J.gif] [Image: zppPdj1.gif] [Image: vBVtI07.gif] - Dark War Mage (f)/Wyverns
[Image: 5jlo9YC.gif] [Image: ztdcf2i.gif] [Image: y32Q5zp.gif] - Alternative War Mage (f)/Wyverns (War Mage might also be able to fill in for Disciple/Slayer...)

And here's some stuff Cynthia did:

[Image: AQ2HDn0.gif] - a Curate (f) that is actually female unlike the ones we have now
[Image: w73IbsU.gif] [Image: YWVRkDo.gif] [Image: X7CWwp0.png] [Image: 9To4iB4.png] [Image: THS6sP7.png] - More interesting looking Peg mages
[Image: Ucbo2HU.gif] [Image: mckln7Y.gif] [Image: jmYKgLE.gif] - Mages (f), would pass as Disciples
[Image: 71CEJq4.gif] [Image: MaGg0cD.gif] - Monks (f), could probably pass as Radiants
So this is going to be a thing again soon, looking for people interested in making battle and OW sprites for new classes! :O
Pages: 1 2