FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Mountain Peaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They give +2 def, +1 res and +40 avoid. However only flying units can pass through them, other units can't move on top of them. The only way to get a unit who can benefit from the bonuses on such a peak is to rescue with a flying unit that then has to die (if I'm not mistaken regular dropping isn't even possible) so that it automatically drops the unit on the peak. And this way it's even possible for a foot unit to become trapped in the mountain which may well render the whole point of the action useless.

That has to be the stupidest thing I've seen in FETO so far. Probably even more stupid than Charitable Princesst. Why is such a type of terrain even in the game when it could be replaced with a village/fence or peak (which foot units can actually move across)?

Hope it doesn't sound too much like a rant. But the existence of these things just don't make any sense to me whatsoever...
That's how they are in-game, except there are Bandits who can move across them. I don't see anything wrong with peaks since like you said the only way to get units on them is for a flying unit to die.

Well except ones that are 3 spaces away from other ground spaces. Tongue
it's a way for someone who clearly lost the battle to give himself a chance with power misses from opponent xP

would only work if all healers are dead tho lol
(07-21-2015, 12:24 AM)Fredmir Wrote: [ -> ]it's a way for someone who clearly lost the battle to give himself a chance with power misses from opponent xP

would only work if all healers are dead tho lol

Yeah basically.
They're like that in-game with Bandits and Berserkers to move across them, but there's no such thing as Bandits in FETO and allowing Berserkers to move across them without letting other classes do it would be somewhat unfair. So honestly I'd just replace all of them with regular peaks :/