FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Lookit dese fuckin stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You see dees stats? Lookit dis. Thany don't play dis shit. THANY DON'T BE LIKE DIS.

[Image: s7W7Tqk.png]
13 def how.
My Thany >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Thany
[Image: qxq8ig.png]
This Thany had more str and def at level 18 than an average one does at 20/20. Her strength went up like every level.
i call hax gods

who would allow thany to do this

Edit: Who am I kidding? I've had a GOOD Zealot. I shouldn't be talking.

[Image: d9k9kdv.png]
I haven't ever seen a thany get like that, but occasionally some characters get stupid strong. In sacred stones especially. On one run eirika had something like 15 strength at level 10 unpromoted.
(07-19-2015, 11:28 PM)zac Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't ever seen a thany get like that, but occasionally some characters get stupid strong. In sacred stones especially. On one run eirika had something like 15 strength at level 10 unpromoted.

Energy Ring? Because Eirika could only gain 9 str levelups to get to lv10, and thus, she could only have 13 str.
Could be. I don't remember exactly what the stat was though since this was like two years ago though.i just remember that it was way higher than it should have been
I'm having very mixed growths this playthrough. Some characters are getting absolutely blessed, Like Thany, Treck and Miledy. Others are getting horribly screwed, like Lott and Lance. Some are doing pretty good but really getting screwed in a stat. My Oujay, while his other stats are way high, only gained a single point of skill before promotion, and that wasn't until level 16. His skill growth isn't stellar but still, one point off a 30% growth in 13 levels? Also my Dieck didn't get any defense before promotion and Roy had 8 strength for the longest time before it finally had a burst and wound up at 11 at level 20. His defense is also way above average at 13.
I've had a Roy with 17 str and 17 defense at lv20. it made me happy.

...until I realized his speed was 9 and resistance was 3.

Then I cried as valkyries double attacked him.
It's weird how Roy seems to always get strength screwed, while his speed is usually fine. They're the same growth.
(07-21-2015, 11:25 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]It's weird how Roy seems to always get strength screwed, while his speed is usually fine. They're the same growth.

I had a Lv. 20 Roy with these:
HP: 31
Str: 17
Skl: 14
Spd: 17

And Fala, was it also you who had the good FE6 Marcus?
Nah, never tried FE6 Marcus. Well, I did, I just didn't level him to 20.

I just leveled Zealot because the arena was there in his chapter. Might as well, right? lol.
There really are some garbage growthss in 6, part of the reason why it's so much harder than 7 and 8. That, and the reinforcements showing up and instantly moving and OHKOint Lalum or Clarine.
As much as I love FE6, I really hated the insta-move reinforcements. It wasn't a good mechanic, and I'm kind of glad that, for the most part, the newest FE games have shied away from doing that with no warning whatsoever.

And hell, even with a warning about it, it was still ridiculously annoying because there really was no telling when or where the reinforcements spawn, so you'll still get buttfucked either way. It's a really cheap way to try too hard to get you a game over/force restart.
I'm deep in the thick of chapter 21 right now, and I forgot how god damn endless the reinforcements were. By this point many of them don't pose much of a threat, but these silver lance weilding Wyvern Masters are getting dangerously close to killing Zeiss because he refuses to dodge. I think my weapons might break before I finish the chapter, and I've stopped bringing Merlinus so I might be fucked.
Is that the chapter with Zephiel or Murdock? I forgot, lol...
Murdock. Had some miracle clutch dodging and made it through the chapter. Murdock wasn't hard because my Hugh, Lugh and Ray are so strong.

Edit: And just beat it. Didn't even wind up bringing Thany (who did in fact turn out amazing, despite only getting one more point of defense in 15 levels) to the final chapter because they only let you bring a few units to the last chapters. Zeiss was my Maltet user, he maxed almost everything. I grinded on the last chapter for over 100 turns with the infinite reinforcements, because otherwise all my units were only around level 10. And now I need to find another game to play -_-;
(07-26-2015, 10:44 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Murdock. Had some miracle clutch dodging and made it through the chapter. Murdock wasn't hard because my Hugh, Lugh and Ray are so strong.

Edit: And just beat it. Didn't even wind up bringing Thany (who did in fact turn out amazing, despite only getting one more point of defense in 15 levels) to the final chapter because they only let you bring a few units to the last chapters. Zeiss was my Maltet user, he maxed almost everything. I grinded on the last chapter for over 100 turns with the infinite reinforcements, because otherwise all my units were only around level 10. And now I need to find another game to play -_-;

FE7, no healers.
My Malte user last run was, obviously, that Zealot. Lol.
Pages: 1 2 3