FEPlanet Community

Full Version: What? RP Mod Staff is evolving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added Cevian to the RP Mod team. He has been brought on primarily as a creative advisor, to help us develop the RP setting and (hopefully!) give this place a jolt so we can generate a little more activity around here.

Now yes - four moderators to oversee a subforum this small and bereft of hustle and bustle is a lot. But in case y'all haven't noticed, IB hasn't made so much as a post in the last 12 months.

So there's that.

Congratulations, Cevian!

Now get to work slave
You know how you give a jolt of activity to an RP? Make someone who hasn't posted here in months an RP Mod!
This was definitely needed.

I did discuss this very situation with Russ WS back when I was still admin, and my advice was to give IB a chance to show life.

Well, he did give IB a chance, but he never showed any signs of life.
Interesting.

I hope this will work out. Good to have you along, Cevian.
(07-07-2015, 01:05 PM)Cevian Wrote: [ -> ]You know how you give a jolt of activity to an RP? Make someone who hasn't posted here in months an RP Mod!

Yeah, but at least you kept in touch on Skype. So at least I knew you weren't dead.

(07-07-2015, 07:44 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]This was definitely needed.

I did discuss this very situation with Russ WS back when I was still admin, and my advice was to give IB a chance to show life.

Well, he did give IB a chance, but he never showed any signs of life.

Quite true. Don't get me wrong, I like and respect IB, but it just wasn't in the cards, I guess. Times change. It happens.

(07-07-2015, 10:14 PM)Andy Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

I hope this will work out. Good to have you along, Cevian.

I'm sure you and Cevian will get along just fine. The three of us have already been in an RP together!
And then I'm not here for like almost a year.

I dunno. Maybe I just got super burnt out on Fire Emblem RPing? Maybe I just didn't remember this place because it's not really active and the Skype Chat had died?

Regardless, I've been feeling the itch to Fire Emblem RP again and I noticed that you're thinking of mixing things up to make things more active again so now seems like a good time to try and do the thing I was made a mod to do: Make This RP Grow!

inb4 gone for a year.