FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Flashing Pink Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jack-o'-mir.
Jack Myr
[Image: 541_ironmyr_mrd.jpg]
Pfft, wrong myr. Jackstone Myr
[Image: lodestone-myr.png]
Well played, sir. Well played.

But as you know, this is no myr game we're playing here.
Are we starting a pun thread? Because I have a myr-iad of those.
It's a myracle how much time you must've spent on those puns.
It would be the pre-myr thread of the forums, just you watch.
(07-16-2015, 04:53 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]It's a myracle how much time you must've spent on those puns.

Ha, have faith in us. I came up with these puns in myr seconds.
It's official, we have more threads about flashing pink user names than we do about Fire Emblem: Awakening.

From here on out, "FEP" stands for "Flash Everything Pink"
Yeah this place really isn't about FE anymore, unfortunately. All the debates have been done to death long before most of the userbase left. It sucks, but it's myr-ly what happends with older forums over time. FESS isn't even running anymore, which really sucks because they had hands down the best FE4 walkthrough.
Was there even any debates done on FE11 and FE: Awakening?

(07-17-2015, 01:01 PM)sirocyl Wrote: [ -> ]It's official, we have more threads about flashing pink user names than we do about Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Better nerf Greninja.
There really isn't much reason to debate Awakening because with all the min/maxing the only real things to compare are class sets and max stat modifiers. And if you're talking about a strict ruleset like we would often debate for FE8 (i.e., play the game, don't use the extra map stuff), then children add too many variables to create a tier list without extremely intensive data. Someone on Serenes made a tier list for a Hard Mode run where you don't allow use of the world map and it's a bit of a shit show. Olivia in lower C tier? Excuse me?
Pages: 1 2