FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Next pair of tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pow-Spd swap tourn would be an interesting twist on the meta.

You have Peg Mages who turn into gigantic nuke buttons with Impale+25 pow C or B rank weapons.

And then you have things like Mystics who rape them with Recurve+Aurora, or nomads who just pursuit KO them unless lorded.
So who wants a Super Lord/Chars tourney? It's possible and has been tested
(12-17-2015, 05:26 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]So who wants a Super Lord/Chars tourney? It's possible and has been tested

Yes.
(12-17-2015, 05:26 PM)Speedy - IX Wrote: [ -> ]So who wants a Super Lord/Chars tourney? It's possible and has been tested
Count me in.
I'm interested in it. But if you can, can you push the tournament to next week, so I have a fair chance to enter? I should be getting my new laptop this coming week.

+1 =D

and I could use this moment to use my new powers and deal with deadline of battles >=D
(12-18-2015, 08:12 PM)Fredmir Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 =D

and I could use this moment to use my new powers and deal with deadline of battles >=D

Sadly, they don't work yet lol, gotta delve back into the code Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3