FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Wow. How dumb can bots be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[6:16:20 AM] Falaflame シ | Mighty No. 69: http://forums.feplanet.net/user-11978.html
[6:16:23 AM] Falaflame シ | Mighty No. 69: Really. REALLY.
[6:17:31 AM | Edited 6:19:20 AM] Falaflame シ | Mighty No. 69: You couldnt make A MORE OBVIOUS, BLATANT BOT NAME if you hadnt hacked A RED CIRCLE AROUND YOUR NAME, hacked ARROWS POINTING TO YOUR NAME, and PUT A FLASHY NEON TEXT NEXT TO THE ARROWS saying "BAN ME!"

Are you fucking serious.

You know, I hope bots continue being this dumb. Makes the job significantly easier to approve actual members.
But but... that was my double account, I though I made enough work so it wouldn't look like me... seems it was too much?
inb4fredgetsbannedforbeingabot
I KNEW IT. Fred is Skynet.
You fooled us for long enough, Fred!
(05-20-2015, 06:20 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]PUT A FLASHY NEON TEXT

My name is Pink, you think Siro didn't think about it when he did that?!

Even this answer is autogenerated by some random text maker, it generates something like 100 000 texts and takes the best one to cover the subject of the discution
It's not flashy tho. Big Grin
It's flashy. It's just not flashing.
(05-25-2015, 03:20 PM)Mizu Wrote: [ -> ]It's flashy. It's just not flashing.

O.
Now lets just hope Siro doesn't come here, see this, and fixes this by making the pink flash xP

SIRO EDIT: ftfy

MOF ABOOSE LOLOLOL
That would be fantastic.
troll.jpeg
I want a pink flashing sn, too. I'll be part of the Fredmir group. Lol
Oh god, I'll have my own group now? xD
Eventually all members will be absorbed into the Fredmir group. Don't fight it. Resistance is futile. Get out while you can.
inb4itbecomesthenewidiotgroup.
Nah, the Idiot group is piss-yellow. Your group is more... special.
Yay, pseudo-idiot group!
Since it's Pink, I'm calling it Sexy Group! no one is allowed to refuse it.
mmm fred
Pages: 1 2