FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Cynon's Misc. Graphics Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after not touching FE6/7/8 sprites for about 5 years...

[Image: Selia_zpsccea6bcb.png]

...yeah.
Wow, that's pretty good!

There's a reason I went and recycled my old mugs for my characters instead of making new ones. I'm envious.
(02-24-2015, 08:27 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's pretty good!

There's a reason I went and recycled my old mugs for my characters instead of making new ones. I'm envious.

There's a reason why I didn't re-use any of my older ones. A lot of them fell victim to looking too ratty for this type of character or had so much damn pillow-shading that you'd swear they were from Bed Bath and Beyond.

I used parts from Leila (obviously), Vanessa (obviously), Fir, and one of the villager women for the Selia picture. I drew the earrings myself. Was going to make them gold until they blended in with the hair.

If you want I could draw a new mugshot up for someone, but I'd have to get properly motivated to do it.
[Image: selia1_zpsfcw5tsrh.png]

I did another thing. Not finished with it.

Also, recoloring Oats/Ohtz can be fun...

[Image: oats_recolor_zps49tuilpw.png]
Rm2k3 Style? Interesting :O
I did a lot of stuff with RPG Maker 2003 sprites (posing included), even before I came to FEPlanet (the first time, like 11 years ago), so I'm more familiar with them than I am FE sprites.
I started with rm2k3 first as well, though I mainly just used people's chara-tools xD.

I only really recolor RPG Maker style sprites now.