FEPlanet Community

Full Version: FETO Tournament Guidelines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the guidelines I posted on the other site. Might need some tweaks and such. I'll make a separate thread for discussion on those.

------------------

Jotting down quick guidelines for now. I'll flesh out more at some point.

Signups: When signups are posted I will post in the thread on the forum so everyone is aware. Signups will be first-come, first-serve. I will be checking daily to see how signups are going. When I check if there are enough people signed up and someone isn't ready for the tournament to begin, that person will be kicked. So when you sign up for it, ready your units right away. If you don't have time to ready, don't signup. I don't want these waiting to start up. If you are kicked you will not be allowed to join that tournament. If you join again I will kick you again. So when you join just ready up then.

Unit registration: If I see that anyone has more than the number of allowed units registered that person will be "kicked" from the tournament. I will be checking before I begin. If I can kick people that have already readied I will. If I cannot I will force losses on your team in the tournament. So don't do it. I don't care if you use the last two slots to get some free cash, but getting anymore than that gives you an unfair advantage.

Rental units: Unpromomoted will have B/C (121/71) ranks and Promotes will have S/A (251/181) ranks. What the S rank is in cannot be changed as far as I know of. Lords will also have the normal amount of points available.

Tourney matches: Turn length (24 hours) and number of missed turns allowed (2) are not going to change. I will also begin to put up deadlines of sorts. The deadlines will usually be that if every other match in a round is completed then I will choose a winner from the last match remaining. I will look to see if any conversation was made in the battle. If the conversation was one-sided, then the person who was taking the initiative will be given the win. If I cannot decide from there I will flip a coin. If you will be gone for X amount of time, please post something in the battle chat log so I can see it. Also, if a match does not start in a reasonable amount of time (3-4 days) please send me a message to check in on the battle.
- For the bigger tournaments I will post deadline dates in the threads if I feel the tourney is lagging. When those dates come I will look at the matches that haven't been completed and I'll use the same rules as above for matches that haven't started yet. For those that have started I will look at the state of the match. If it's still in the dancing/stalemate stage of it then I will flip a coin, otherwise I'll look at the match and decide for myself.

Tourney points: For 8 man single elimination tourneys the starting number of points will be 6000/12,000 (unpromo/promo) and the points for each win will be 1000/2000. For 16 man double elimination tourneys the starting points will be 10,000/20,000, wins in the winners bracket will be 1500/3000 and wins in the losers bracket will be 750/1500. These numbers are subject to change based upon the tourney type and feedback from users.

Unless otherwise stated in a tournament descriptions, the following items are not allowed in tournaments (You won't be able to purchase them):
Silence
Seal
Sleep
Fear
All items on this page: http://feto.feplanet.net/items/camp

Tourney prizes (for tourneys starting with the Two RN and on):
1st - 3 Master Card and 10,000 gold
2nd - 2 Master Card and 7,500 gold
3rd - 1 Master Card and 5,000 gold

I will make a separate thread for people to claim their prizes. You must post in that thread to get your prizes and I will update the first post with winners (in spoilers) and delete the posts as I give out prizes to keep down on the clutter.