FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Let's roleplaying!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Popping in to apologise for my complete lack of /anything/ in the past while. On top of classes going through a time that can only be described as crunchy, I'm getting settled into a new apartment that doesn't have internet yet. I'll resume posting soon... Not a very definite time-frame, but it's sooner than the time that has passed since I stopped.
Sincerely sorry for dropping the ball, guys. Over a month later I finally have internet and classes have wound down, and I'm posting this as I'm going into a month where I have relatively ample free time to RP, but I've dragged this one on for way too long.

Options!:
1, The IC post I'm making right now will be the end of the RP. It's up to you guys whether or not our party stays together or gets separated somehow for the convenience of future RPs. And I can't blame anyone for wanting to free their character from a dead RP. Been there, done that...

2, We continue the RP, but we shift the scenario from defending the village (which has seemed that it would need to be more and more contrived to make sense when there is no reason for us to return except to recruit more guards, which is too risky to fight the loyal ones for) to travel (outrunning the rumors of what happened in Iste, probably toward some hub for Lycian dissidents or wherever it was that Ambrose and Roland were traveling towards before). It would be more like an SRP, consisting of fighting highwaymen, conversation, and maybe encountering a church inquisitor or two at the end as a boss.

Unless this idea would work better as a whole new RP in the first place? We might recruit a few more characters to the traveling group of irregulars if we did so.
... Assuming that the FEP RP scene will wind up for the summer. [fingers crossed]
I'm alright with just about anything. I'm winding down IRL as well, and I honestly think a new RP might be in order. Maybe something that has something to do with traveling to an ultimate goal? Or possibly a quick SRP? Who knows. Any direction works.
Holy crap am I late. *facepalm* Good job, me.

Yeah, new SRP sounds great with me.
Pages: 1 2