FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Mug Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am requesting a mug for my Insurrection character, Ambrose Frederick Locke. Here is an excerpt from the appearance/description portion of his profile:

Quote:His face is fairly square, with a short beard and lots of stubble. A hooked nose, hooded grey eyes, strong brow, and short-ish black hair complete the look, aside from several facial scars.

He wears a long black tunic, ivory pants, brown boots with steel greaves, a chainmail shirt, a hardened leather brigandine, a long black coat that reaches his calves, and a steel cuirass. His clothes are faded and worn, but sturdy enough. A heavy cloak for travel covers his shoulders.
Never posted in this since it seemed a bit out of my caliber of spriting xD

Have you had any luck with this at all?
Not really, no. I've been trying something with Brendan Reed's mug, but I'm lazy and after that first try with it, haven't continued.

Now that I don't have to worry about my B, V, Z, Space, and " keys, though, I am able to roleplay again.
[Image: 20c7YiV.png]

Hi! I got bored at work this morning and made this as a rough draft. I don't know if I got the clothing right, but I used Gilliam (hooked nose, hooded eyes), Darin (square jaw) and Brendan (short beard) for the face, and adult FE7 Hector for the body (cloak over armor).

There are a few other hairstyles that look like they'd work if you don't like the slicked back style.

It's been a long time since I've done any splicing, so I'm a little rusty. Let me know what feedback you have and I'll post more edits and eventually transparent-ify it!
Wow. That... actually looks fairly regal. I'm impressed. Thank you.

Also, sorry for the late reply.